Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
Like the N900 can be used with gloves. Don't kid yourself. I live in Canada. We just got a 20cm snow and I wear gloves. I can say that the N900 can't even be turned on with gloves on let alone using it (unless of course using a stylus)
Grown ups don't wear mittens like you kids do. I am using my N900 with gloves in the winter and it works well.

i use my N900 with gloves all the time

it must be you

some sort of disability maybe?

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Did you not read my prev post? Here it is again:

NO NEED FOR SPECIAL GLASSES TO SEE THE 3D EFFECT ON THE ISLATE.

In fact Sony jus recently demoed an hdtv that does the same thing.

Grow up.
Oh man, did you not see what I wrote about George Washington, but you're a dorky Canuck, so thats what your problem must be all aboot. Take out a 5 dollar bill with the queen of a country that is not your own, and look at her eyes, now move that bill but do not take your eyes off her...Wowz same effect bozo. Go lurk at Tim Horton's or something virg boy.

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
Originally Posted by yorg View Post
i use my N900 with gloves all the time

it must be you

some sort of disability maybe?
Try using it with my gloves I have to wear in -20C:
Attached Images

Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Oh man, did you not see what I wrote about George Washington, but you're a dorky Canuck, so thats what your problem must be all aboot. Take out a 5 dollar bill with the queen of a country that is not your own, and look at her eyes, now move that bill but do not take your eyes off her...Wowz same effect bozo. Go lurk at Tim Horton's or something virg boy.
Oh yeah, it must feel very aweful that we kicked you out when you tried to take over Canada in the 1800s. It also must give you chuckles that we have 10th of people compared to you guys yet, we have more natural resources. Just please don't nuke us. You can continue draining the big lakes though.

And yes, Tim Horton's beats your Dunkin Donuts big time.

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Earth, 38.830000, -77.00000
I am really not seeing how Apple's tablet will kill Nokia's tablets. The two devices are targeted at completely different markets. For Apple, the netbook/e-book frenzy/laptop market, and Nokia - "pocketability" and mobile market. Unless you have grossly oversized pockets Apple's device isn't going to compete with the N900 or future small sized tablets. If Nokia had wanted to create something as large as Apple's "iSlate," then they would have done so years ago. Obviously, that wasn't their goal.

Personally, for quick on the go computing, I would rather pull out a device from my pocket than a larger device from a case hiding inside a backpack of some sort. Usually carrying both a full sized tablet-PC and N810 around, I reach for the N810 to do my quick web searches before every thinking about the hassle of pulling out the tablet-PC from its case. The iSlate seems bound for the couch in my opinion - not too unlike the recent classification of the Windows Smart Display as one of the "worst 50 gadgets of the decade" by Gizmodo.

As for the 3D thing, seven letters: gimmick.

-WIlson Tang

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Try using it with my gloves I have to wear in -20C:
Wow, that's quite a paw to frighten polar bears.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Oh yeah, it must feel very aweful that we kicked you out when you tried to take over Canada in the 1800s. It also must give you chuckles that we have 10th of people compared to you guys yet, we have more natural resources. Just please don't nuke us. You can continue draining the big lakes though.

And yes, Tim Horton's beats your Dunkin Donuts big time.
Aww the lil maple sucker got upset....lolz...go cry somewhere else.

Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Aww the lil maple sucker got upset....lolz...go cry somewhere else.
No worries. I will go across the border on Saturday and do some great shopping. FYI the loonie is almost at parity and the greenback is in freefall. Love being a Canadian.

BTW, can you sign your name or just put an X on the line? Dunno, just asking because that's what the yankee did when they arrested him trying to hunt for penguins in Northern Quebec. Poor soul. He must have missed school when they explained the difference between South Pole and North Pole.

Now it's time for a large iced capp.

Last edited by OrangeBox; 2010-01-09 at 01:48.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
I would recommend you watching Avatar in IMAX 3D. Best technology I've seen in a long time. That may prompt you to reconsider your outdated views wrto 3D technologies.
If you've seen Avatar in IMAX wow. Wow x2 Do you know that it's looks so much better in cinema city? If it's best technology then you havent seen much i must say.

Anyway I work in electronics, and whatever you friend told you there is NO WAY they will release tabled by april this year. I know APPLE's BOM by heart. They just DONT buy the electronics needed to build one for their Pre Release department. Or Alpha Team if you wish.
So, bla bla bla wishful thinking, aint gonna happen that soon.
Also, screens that will allow to see different depths are not USABLE in daylight. So good luck.