Notices

i haven't had a chance to try the app yet, but I would like to thank ade and pali for their positive conduct. as stated elsewhere, i'm sick of the childish behaviour and lack of respect shown in the popular threads i've read lately.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ade View Post
I thought I had reproduced some kind of alarm repeat lost, but now I am in doubt, because I can't reproduce it anymore.

If someone can give me a clear and repeatable scenario with related device/country settings I will have another look at it.
@ade
Are You referring to my post #396? I thought that You reproduced it, as in post #397.
Because clock replacement is going to the masses (repositories - finally!) I think it would be great to have this bug sorted too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by artpra View Post
@ade
Are You referring to my post #396? I thought that You reproduced it, as in post #397.
Because clock replacement is going to the masses (repositories - finally!) I think it would be great to have this bug sorted too.
I would not call cssu-devel the masses. That's not what cssu-devel is created for at least...

You can still give it a second try: mention the device settings, the excact actions and exact reproducable results. I can not do anything if I cannot reproduce it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
You can still give it a second try: mention the device settings, the excact actions and exact reproducable results. I can not do anything if I cannot reproduce it.
Well if it helps, I cannot reproduce any issue in UK region settings.

Is there a way to stop the items on main screen being highlighted if you drag over them in portrait mode? It's not really an issue just doesn't look right.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Just tried to reproduce it once again and... I can`t.
Maybe it was some misbehave of my N900 or T8.2 fixed something, I don`t know. Tried to trigger this bug in many different ways but all is fine. Strange.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
@sixwheeledbeast: that's a sort of default behaviour when creating it this way. OMP acts the same way in portrait mode.

@artpra
Thanks for retesting anyway

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Version from git repo pushed to cssu-devel. I will be offline in next week. Have fun.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:

ten chars
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Hi
recently installed the replacement and I cannot set an alarm for today for example if I set for 3 hour from now it says time left 0 hs and it doest show the alarm
Itīs there a way to solve it?

Originally Posted by guilledoc View Post
Hi
recently installed the replacement and I cannot set an alarm for today for example if I set for 3 hour from now it says time left 0 hs and it doest show the alarm
Itīs there a way to solve it?
Did you explicitly set a date, or only set the time?
Is it reproducable and what device/language settings are you using?

Tags
clock-ui, replacement, worldclock