Notices

Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
Does this bother you even with the smaller font size?
I'll check it out. I would still prefer it to be possible to configure away though..

EDIT: Checked it. It's surprisingly different. I can see why I didn't notice it before. Much better now. Of course, now that I'm actually aware of it it's still a bit bothering, but I can live with it.

Last edited by TA-t3; 2010-03-11 at 17:14.

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
Version 0.4.3 is now in Extras for your general enjoyment. Thanks to the testers for getting it out ASAP.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

It hit me while I was on the bus one day, how about portrait mode option? I would use it!

The Following User Says Thank You to bactius For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
How does the scoring work and has it changed recently? I ask because since one or two releases I've been unable to get anywhere near my 32k score (untimed), maybe around 20k and I've played quite a bit. I also noticed that the multiplier isn't going up each time the bar is filled:

1x, 2x, 2x, 3x, 3x is about as far as I have been able to see, maybe this is why.

I don't know if this was always the case. What's the point of filling the bar if at the end it isn't going to change or does it do something else?

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
I haven't changed the scoring code at all, but i do seem to recall seeing a limited number of multipliers and wondering what that was about. The problem with spending more time in the code than testing a program is you don't always know wth some bit is doing at an abstract level...

I'm open for suggestions if i can get a clear description and consensus for the improvement.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flandry For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
I am all for that! Will dive into this.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Is this compatible with PR1.2? First time I've run it in a long time and if I hit any of the 3 menu items, the game hangs.

Tags
bejeweled, fremantle, game, gweled, maemo 5, puzzle