Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
So, I bought myself an N9, very cool, new and just 235 euros. Unfortunately it's the 16GB edition. I googled on Bluetooth cardreaders and I found http://www.beboxx.com/conl/55-in-1-b...track=feedgCrZ . Will this work with an N9?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
It depends what you are asking. BT cardreaders enable Bluetooth functionality to your PC, so you can connect your PC to N9 over bluetooth. (But if your hoping that your N9 would use cardreaders functionality, then you are just crazy).
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Okay, in that case I am just crazy.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida
Not sure why the rudeness is required... I got excited when I read the subject line too. I Googled the product and found an English description, and it turns out this is a very poorly named product. It is not a Bluetooth card reader at all, but a USB card reader combined with a USB Bluetooth adapter in one package.

Alibaba doesn't seem to have one either... Well, let's use my N900 as a PMP then