Originally Posted by joshinho View Post
Working like charm, thanks Coderus! I was just wondering why the settings page is empty for me as you can see in the attached picture. I already saw that someone in this thread had a similar issue but I couldn't find the solution in here. Any hints on this?

EDIT: if you need a log, could you please explain where I can get it? I'm running Sailfish on my Nexus 4 for 2 days only so I'm not too familiar with it.
from first post:

Not working in v0.1.7:
- sending media messages
- settings
- pages
- creating groups
- sending texts to broadcasts
- any actions to messages in chats
- any actions to contacts in list

ahoi

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
It's not an issue. App have no any settings yet.
If you want to have some settings in next version - tell me, and i'll try to add it.

Oh... I read it several times and didn't notice it -.- sorry for that stupid question

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
basically it was in some early development of application. some user suggested to implement such left menu and i didn't found it useful at first, but now i can use it with no problems. And as side effect it allow to use less memory

I see no reason why you need to open this menu frequently and it should be done like whatsup. I will not add create group and other entries to this menu, it will be available on pages.

ok, now its clear and maybe will be same for me.. thanks for explaining me the reason. i can agree with the fact that should be rarely used and ill let you know.
ps: you program app to work, i program people for the same!! ahahahhaha naturally im joking ,but im seriously happy to see we have found a common point . thanks coderus , go on in this great work.

ps2: what a beautiful menu for notification, i find it wonderfully comfortable. it is in road map the possibility to see photo of last contact in cover view? and what do you think about cover action like dwipe from one side to reply and swipe to another for record message? im.not sure it would be useful but i ask for your opinion

if i Swype right on notification it goes straight to broadcast,is it normal or its a bug?

broadcast? what you mean?

when i Swype right it doesnt open conversation involved, but to an empty page and if i pull down it gives possibility to send broadcast

Sounds like a bug. To save log execute as root following:
Code:
journalctl -a /usr/bin/mitakuuluu3 --since=15:00:00 > mitakuuluu3_sys.log
time parameter is time when start showing log (it should include time when bug happened) in format HH:MM:SS. WIll be created mitakuuluu3_sys.log with log inside, send it to my email.

it says no journal found..maybe because for while im waiting complete version of the app i have switched to whatsup?...or not? ir create a log file of 0 byte

what about this?
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Sounds like a bug. To save log execute as root following

Tags
mitakuuluu