Posts: 169 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
Does telnet connection work? You should be able to get logs or downgrade this way.
I think I messed something up, because when I downgrade to 2.0.5.7 I get the same error message. Oh and I can connect over WiFi I think, telnet I didn't manage to get working, also ssh over USB not. I an not at home until Monday so then I wool try again

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
Does telnet connection work? You should be able to get logs or downgrade this way.
i could "repair" it, but i couldn't resist trying to upgrade again. I did it like the instructions for 2.0.5.6, after upgrading to 2.0.5.6, except for instead of version --dup i did a zypper dup, because it didn't find the patterns, did it find the patterns for you? maybe it has something to do with that you have v3 and i have v5. in case you're interested i post dmesg output again^^
Attached Files
File Type: deb dmesgOndaV5-2.1.3.7.deb (144.6 KB, 99 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by smatkovi View Post
here's mine, as usual i just added the extension because of the filesize edit: experimental kernel with audio
i wonder if we can use windows drivers, but where to get them

Last edited by smatkovi; 2018-08-26 at 13:00.

does any telegramclient work for you?

Is there any notion of a forthcoming upgrade of the present installation to 2.2.x?

I'm still using my Onda (SFOS 2.0.5.6) regularly, but find that a lot of software can no longer be upgraded or installed.

Originally Posted by dubliner View Post
Is there any notion of a forthcoming upgrade of the present installation to 2.2.x?

I'm still using my Onda (SFOS 2.0.5.6) regularly, but find that a lot of software can no longer be upgraded or installed.
what software do you want to use?

Now that SFOS 3 is out I would love to use it with the white ambience on my white Onda tablet. I understand if the interest to craft an update for the device is slim - just mentioning there is still interest - especially after the Youyota tablet project apparently vaporized earlier this year.

The Following User Says Thank You to tmi For This Useful Post:
As aforementioned, I would love to have SFOS 3 running on the Onda tablet. Please please please... :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to dubliner For This Useful Post:
Just wondering, am I the only one still (happily) using his Onda tablet? While luminosity could be better , it's still a great device. If only I could get it updated to SFOS3...

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Dec 2015 @ Spain
No, you are not the only one. I'm still use this tablet too. As you say, SF3 on this device would be fantastic !!

The Following User Says Thank You to ferlanero For This Useful Post: