Active Topics

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
An updated version, delete some repeated/dead channels and added, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and skynews, Malaysia, Vietnam, Korea, Slovenia, Poland. Got to see skynews, it is using the whole screen, looked grand. More channels are using mplayer now, too numerous to name, if media player has no reaction, switch to mplayer and give a try. However, I start to notice, switching back and forth between media player and mplayer will crash kmplayer. No big deal, just exit and re-start the pgm will be fine. enjoy, Now, I counted, it is 102 channels, all tested, all working.

99TV4IT1.m3u.txt attached to thread #1. To see what channel where, pls open the playlist file with any word processor, it is a txt file.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-04-14 at 04:50.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
One of my favorite online channels is NASA TV - it is cool when something is going on with the shuttle or ISS. Typing

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplayli...segment=149773

into the browser on the N800 works - not sure if this format will work with your playlist or not though?

Patrick

EDIT - If you type that into the browser, wait for it to open in media player and then "add media bookmark" it will show a ridiculously long MMC link, which might or might not be better for you (I am thinking they may change this link though? Not sure).

EDIT MORE --

Oh, and BTW - THANKS!!! Awesome collection of media!

Last edited by Starcruiser1229; 2008-04-14 at 05:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to Starcruiser1229 For This Useful Post:
@Patrick, thanks for the mms link, incorporated and working. Yes, it is kind of long but it works. I have kind of automated the process by now and any mms will just go in and this NASA is currently channel 103! Enjoy!

bun

THANKS for taking the time to put these media links together.

P.S. my little one Luvs the cartoon ch...

Originally Posted by Glenn7500 View Post
THANKS for taking the time to put these media links together.

P.S. my little one Luvs the cartoon ch...
You are welcome, and, of course you ALL are welcome. From the response, looks like you guys like it! I was not so sure at first, as some of the channels are pretty poor resolution and some dont stream well, but over 50 of the channels are real strong and give decent entertainment. The cartoon one is a good example. I am now working on sport channels as olympic is getting close, I got the Chinese sport, eurosport, kNBC (USA sport), they work pretty good. I will put it up when I got more to add. BTW, some of the links posted 3 months ago already dead. So, i am afraid some of the links are dying everyday, enjoy it while it last.

Any French or Germans here? my next update will be 9 French and 8 German LIVE TV..... I dont speak any of these language, but they stream well and excellent content, so I enjoy them too, hope you ALL too.

I am watching MuenchenTV 1 and 2 from Germany..... and it came from kmplayer>menu>Persistent Playlists>itv>journaal 24, it is in panoramic, very grand.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-04-15 at 03:55.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
An updated version...all tested, all working.
Thanks Bun, this is delightful! Xlnt work!

The Following User Says Thank You to Greyghost For This Useful Post:
So no Comedy Central?

:'(

Originally Posted by Rezigrene View Post
So no Comedy Central?

:'(
I tried for 5 min, failed to crack their source site. Maybe somebody knows how?
I will try harder over the weekend. I like CC too... afterall, you have FoxNews, I think they are not much different

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-04-16 at 21:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Is it possible to perhaps have multiple playlists, if you start having multiple languages?

Originally Posted by qole View Post
Is it possible to perhaps have multiple playlists, if you start having multiple languages?
Good idea! As the list is really getting a little too large.

bun