Notices

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
@jcw1
Thanks for choosing my player
The issue you described is not someplayer's issue because it uses 3-party audio engines (Phonon and GStreamer) and doesn't operate with audio stream directly any way.

The Following User Says Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by llBlackenedll View Post
You can control the volume while the phone is locked, I don't know why people are saying you can't. Suppose it's not particularly obvious.

To do it you need to get SomePlayer to override the system's use for the hardware keys and set it to volume:

Settings>System>Tick "Use hardware keys" and set "Zoom keys control" to "Volume". This probably works for track changing while locked too.
I reflashed my N900 and reinstalled Someplayer. In settings I cannot tick "Use hardware keys" and "Use FMTX". As well I cannot control volume with zoom keys when the screen is locked. What is missing which wasn't recovered through HAM? T.i.A
A

I have a question?
How do I edit ID3 tags in someplayer? I see it listed as a feature, but I am not sure how to get to it.

Thank you.

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
dantonic click to album cover-> 4 icons will be shown, tag edit is top righ

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
dantonic click to album cover-> 4 icons will be shown, tag edit is top righ
Ah Very cool, thanks.

Is there a way to edit a whole album? or only one song at a time?

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
only one song at a time afaik

The Following User Says Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Want to ask, this has been bugging me a bit ever since I started using SomePlayer as my alternate music player (the main being OMP).

I've tried several times to play a network stream but failed. Looking at Conky I suppose SomePlayer did try to connect to the stream but did not play it in the end. So I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the format of the stream? It's a .PLS by the way.

Hi!

Thanks for this awesome player! I just have some questions and suggestions.

I think it would be great if you could change volume when you press the volume-buttons and change the track when you hold the button when the n900 is locked.

The present EQ-settings does sucks with my IEMīs, if you want some bass I recommend this setting:
I have tried the EQ-settings with:
Sennheiser IE 80
Future Sonics Atrio M5
Fischer Audio Eterna Rev. 1

And my question:

Does the EQ works with bluetooth headsets?

EDIT: I found my old BlueTooth headset and just want to let you know that the EQ works fine! The only problem is that the music doesnīt turn off when I "unplug" the headset.

Last edited by dole; 2012-02-01 at 22:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to dole For This Useful Post:
@dole:

Wow, thanks! I'm using Soundmagic PL30 earphones, this setting really improved my listening experience with emphasis on bass especially with Bass Is Kicking by DJ Splash. Although I guess there are some parts of this song this earphone just can't handle and it just goes mute on these parts. Probably there is a need for a low-pass filter somehow...

I'm just wondering if you can share some nice settings that focus on the mids and highs, with a little bit of bass too? Thanks!

Last edited by FlameReaper; 2012-02-03 at 03:05.

I love this player! It is incredible!

There is only one feature lacking: scrobble support for last.fm (or maybe somehow get it to work with the last.fm scrobbler already in the repositories....

Thanks for all your efforts!

Cheers!
Joshua Patterson

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer