Active Topics

Notices

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
i am unable to install fcam drivers version ,provided here ? http://blessn900.com/download/
FCam-drivers 1.0.7-1

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by ukaef View Post
Omg, I dont know wats wrong, but the most usefull app (Bless) stops working on my phone after CSSU.
I have the opposite problem. Bless and FCam work just fine, while the new camera-ui seems to work, but then never saves the images. As for what to try, maybe a purge and reinstall of Bless? On the upside, since it's not a "built in component" like camera-ui, you can't really damage things too much by trying it.

The Following User Says Thank You to woody14619 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
I have the opposite problem. Bless and FCam work just fine, while the new camera-ui seems to work, but then never saves the images. As for what to try, maybe a purge and reinstall of Bless? On the upside, since it's not a "built in component" like camera-ui, you can't really damage things too much by trying it.
I already tried that.

I had "A better camera", I removed it cause it stops working. Then tried Blessn900. Same issue - crashes at startup. Then i tried to reinstall, but nothing changes.

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by ukaef View Post
I already tried that.

I had "A better camera", I removed it cause it stops working. Then tried Blessn900. Same issue - crashes at startup. Then i tried to reinstall, but nothing changes.
You may need to re-install the dsp packages? I was having issues with camera-ui not saving images and doing package re-installs on some of the main packages seems to have fixed it. Not encouraging, I know... but worth a shot. Shouldn't hurt anything to try it. But I can tell you it's definitely not something CSSU is causing.

Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
You may need to re-install the dsp packages? I was having issues with camera-ui not saving images and doing package re-installs on some of the main packages seems to have fixed it. Not encouraging, I know... but worth a shot. Shouldn't hurt anything to try it. But I can tell you it's definitely not something CSSU is causing.
I dont think its dsp-thing-related. My camera-ui works perfectly... Is there any debug mode or log in blessn900?

anyway i will try (almost) everything - whats the name of dsp package? can I do that with dpkg --reinstall command?

Last edited by ukaef; 2011-09-29 at 01:08.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Petrolina, Brazil
Anyone got problems with KP49?
My blessn900 is crashing after take a picture.
Can someone help?

same her tryed already to play with fcam driver but only respons abettercamera is taking pictures but not processing them

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Bangladesh
i donno why but bless900 dont work for me anymore.
maybe i installed some apps which are conflicting with it, but i miss HDR captures from bless900

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
works perfectly for me.k49 and 720p drivers

The Following User Says Thank You to sophocha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
There is a problem with the application "A better camera". It's able to take images but not processing them. More people has also reported this issue in KP50 thread.

I suspect that is due to HD codecs rather than kernel. The difference between "Bless N900" and "A Better Camera" is that the latter uses DSP for faster image processing and that is precisely where the app gets stacked.

Apparently there is also a new problem reported with KP50 but is related with module loading.

To confirm the issue I yet need to try with "Bless N900" and then return to "A Better Camera" without HD codecs. I'm running KP49.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivgalvez For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera, nokia n900