I'm sorry I didin't have time to check if there was help for this problem.

I really don't know what happened. I deleted Whatsup, turned off my phone, and when i restarted it, it says that the device doesn't work properly and try Nokia software updater or take it to Nokia Care center. Or something like that, it's in Finnish. Here's a photo if it uploaded, im using ipad, so dont know if worked ****.

So my question is, can i get it to work without losing my photos and contacts? I have no back up because i'm stupid as ****.
Attached Images

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Yes, you can. Most probably this has a generic "MALF" on the device which means that aegis detected that some setting or file does not match refhashlist and has set up the device to faulty mode.

How to fix that; you can boot to device repair mode with ubiboot, fix the refhashlist and remove the /var/malf file.

yeeeah... I don't know about the ubiboot. What if I flash the phone, only Replace operating system (preserves user data) with the code

Code:
flasher -f -F main.bin

Will that preserve my photos and contacts?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Ispi View Post
yeeeah... I don't know about the ubiboot. What if I flash the phone, only Replace operating system (preserves user data) with the code

Code:
flasher -f -F main.bin

Will that preserve my photos and contacts?
That will preserve your photos but if I remember correctly it will delete your contacts. (might be I am wrong though but do not count on it)