Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 756 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#161
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Does gemini have camera?
It has front camera. Back camera has to be bought separately and it costs more than 50
 

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 186 | Thanked: 653 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
#162
... and both seem to have a quality in keeping with the best traditions of Sailfish powered devices

Alledgedly - I don't have the additional camera and haven't used the front one other than to check it functions. Pictures posted by other owners have been underwhelming though.
 

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Posts: 940 | Thanked: 1,726 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
#163
Thanks a lot for the pics, it really helps.
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 186 | Thanked: 653 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
#164
Since we're on a run of photos... I said I couldn't find a case I liked for the Gemini. Chinese ebay vendor I've used before made me a custom size version of one of their standard cases for $20 + shipping

It just arrived this afternoon.







Sorry for the awful photography
 

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Posts: 177 | Thanked: 508 times | Joined on May 2015
#165
Originally Posted by epninety View Post
Since we're on a run of photos... I said I couldn't find a case I liked for the Gemini. Chinese ebay vendor I've used before made me a custom size version of one of their standard cases for $20 + shipping

It just arrived this afternoon.

http://www.ep90.com/images/maemo/gemini/case1.jpg

http://www.ep90.com/images/maemo/gemini/case2.jpg

http://www.ep90.com/images/maemo/gemini/case3.jpg

Sorry for the awful photography
Very nice. Thank you for the pictures.
 

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,099 | Thanked: 1,238 times | Joined on Aug 2011
#166
Hi,

when i finish to download and install Gemini 7.1 planet 12062018-V1
my device restart and i have android recovery. I don't know why.
anyone have the same problem?
when device start i can do the same thing...
how to resolve this error?
Attached Images
 
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 749 times | Joined on May 2016
#167
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,

when i finish to download and install Gemini 7.1 planet 12062018-V1
my device restart and i have android recovery. I don't know why.
anyone have the same problem?
when device start i can do the same thing...
how to resolve this error?
Have you modified Android installation in any way or flashed dual-boot?
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 186 | Thanked: 653 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
#168
I`m no expert, but I would start by building a new rom image on the pc website, and reflashing that using all freshly installed tools and carefully following the flashing instructions, just in case I messed something up.
I flashed a triple boot image with minimal rooted android, debian and sfos, and it worked fine straight out of the box. I did have some initial snags getting connected to flash, but otherwise it was straightforward.
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,099 | Thanked: 1,238 times | Joined on Aug 2011
#169
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
Have you modified Android installation in any way or flashed dual-boot?
I never do that
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:39.