Active Topics

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by ukki View Post
I just hope mine goes to a developer that makes something out of it, since I need to stop developing for Fremantle now.
Why you need to stop developing for Fremantle now? Personal reasons?

If it's for the device let me insist again: if you are working on concrete development (e.g. apps in Extras) then just send me an email explaining briefly your projects and that will be enough to keep it.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Thank you qgil for your kind understanding.

It just occured to me (Nokia might do this anyway, but just in case): as a courtesy to the next recipient, it would be a good idea to reset the lock code to the default ("12345") before sending the device back.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Posted today, but I was advised it may take longer than usual to arrive due to closed airspace because of certain recent volcanic activity :-( Hope Nokia doesn't hold it against me if it misses the deadline.

Originally Posted by pycage View Post
I added a short note in the package requesting a short e-mail confirmation upon receipt, and got the confirmation.
I did exactly that but have heard nothing back two months later. Has anyone else received confirmation? Is there someone @nokia.com I can ping for this?

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Originally Posted by lma View Post
I did exactly that but have heard nothing back two months later. Has anyone else received confirmation? Is there someone @nokia.com I can ping for this?
I got confirmation from terhi . nousu (ät) nokia . com few days later I send my loaner device. Maybe you should try ask her. Answer migth take some time if she is having normal 4 week Finnish summer holiday.

edit: email fi -> com

The Following User Says Thank You to mve For This Useful Post: