Notices

Originally Posted by D4rKlar View Post
Awesome work techie thank you!

I had trouble with the next/previous buttons too, so I just used the code from here

http://wiki.maemo.org/Phone_control#Media_player

And all seems fine now

I'm getting everything to show up on reboot by selecting 'update on startup'.

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
Thanks mate but my issue is a little different since I needed all 3 to be connected.They work fine individually like you confirmed.
Also bro, doesn't selecting "update on startup" automatically start playing the song after boot It did that for me so even though I selected that option (so images get loaded) I made sure to introduce a check to prevent this.

Last edited by techie; 2010-10-19 at 16:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to techie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
@techie i just replaced the play button with the new .txt file and that seems to work as it should and keapt the old next/previous .txt buttons Havn't tried to reboot yet... Will post when i do...

Thanks again for all your help techie

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by techie View Post
Thanks mate but my issue is a little different since I needed all 3 to be connected.They work fine individually like you confirmed.
Also bro, doesn't selecting "update on startup" automatically start playing the song after boot It did that for me so even though I selected that option (so images get loaded) I made sure to introduce a check to prevent this.
It might do mate, altho I wouldn't know I tend to clear my playlist as I get out the car!

I think I get what you mean about having them 'connected', I'm gonna try the new ones now

Thanks again for all your hard work,

Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Posts: 675 | Thanked: 923 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Perfect!

techie that is genius,

Kind Regards,
D4rK
* D4rKlar on DeviantART * Maemo5 on DeviantART *
_
* M4riNa D4rK Theme and Iconset *
_

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
@techie rebooted last night and i have to open the mediaplayer and press play and then it works i can stop it with the QB play/pause button

So if it's to much work to solve so it works after a reboot then i'm fine with the way it is. It works and does the job as it should

Cheers mate for your work

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

As for the not-working-after-reboot problem I found out the cause.The pointer that maintains track of currently selected song gets erased after reboot, so my widgets don't know what to play or what is the next/previous song.How the media player keeps track of this is beyond me so unfortunately no fix for this However it should now require only a single press of play/next/previous in the media player to make the widgets work again.
Yep, like I mentioned you need to use the media player (or its native widget) atleast once after reboot or reload (even switching tracks would do).
Hopefully you are using the new files.All 3 were updated.

Last edited by techie; 2010-10-23 at 07:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to techie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
I dug a bit deeper into the media player's working and created new widgets.Now all are inter-related, so you could hit play on the media player and be able to hit pause from the QBW widget!
Also play/pause and play/stop no longer need different widgets.The default action is play/pause, to change it to play/stop change the first line of play widget from
Code:
action="pause"
to
Code:
action="stop"
As for the not-working-after-reboot problem I found out the cause.The pointer that maintains track of currently selected song gets erased after reboot, so my widgets don't know what to play or what is the next/previous song.How the media player keeps track of this is beyond me so unfortunately no fix for this However it should now require only a single press of play/next/previous in the media player to make the widgets work again.

Set the size of widgets according to your preference and images.The images go in the usual queen beecon directory.

Edit:
All updated again for another fix.Sorry for the inconvenience
Enjoy

well. on me it doesnt work at all i ve set image require previous.png play.png forward.png. under images/queenbecoon_dir if Im not wrong.

cant import bad cheksum possibillity corrupt.

hope u can help me.