Hey everybody!
I need help in locating a shop to buy a *new* Nokia n900. Not second hand at any rate.
I've finally saved up enough money to purchase it with my own money! (I'm a student). Around 380-400$(Rs.18000 in Indian currency) Problem is no stores have it in stock. My dad is in Dubai & is able to get one but there is no warranty for it whatsoever..do you think I should risk it?
No need of telling me to save it for the N9, I have enough time to save up till it reaches an affordable price.
I live in Pune, India. I'm also looking into online stores options. Any help would be much appreciated!

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
try THE MOBILE STORE they have it in stock..
and about buying it from dubai u can; as i brought from dubai itself..
warranty is not a matter..i didnt have any problem..i am using it for an year now..
i dont belive..i used to change it once in 6 weeks and now i cant leave this aside..all in one..i try different boots with meego,android...now onto back track and win95...so u wont time to think of other devices...
cheers...

Amazon.com?

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Melbourne, Australia
Hi Meegomonster, are you still after the N900? Let me know if you still want it as I have a brand new phone with few extra accessories (on top of the originals) and also some screen protectors. And by brand new I mean totally brand new. I haven't even opened the packing yet so its absolutely new. I am currently in Melbourne, Australia but I will be coming to India in 2 weeks (Anand, Gujarat) and I can sell the phone to you for the price you want.

I will wait for your reply. Cheers.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
In Poland, on allegro.pl, you can buy it for 1000zł (about 250euro, 330 $)
It's very cheap.

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by Meegomonster View Post
Hey everybody!
I need help in locating a shop to buy a *new* Nokia n900. Not second hand at any rate.
I've finally saved up enough money to purchase it with my own money! (I'm a student). Around 380-400$(Rs.18000 in Indian currency) Problem is no stores have it in stock. My dad is in Dubai & is able to get one but there is no warranty for it whatsoever..do you think I should risk it?
No need of telling me to save it for the N9, I have enough time to save up till it reaches an affordable price.
I live in Pune, India. I'm also looking into online stores options. Any help would be much appreciated!
contacct me on 9922757275. i am also from pune. i can help u to get one at cheap price.
call after 3 :30 anytime.

Originally Posted by jinnn_1989 View Post
contacct me on 9922757275. i am also from pune. i can help u to get one at cheap price.
call after 3 :30 anytime.
I'm looking for one too mate. Used if possible. I can ride to pune to pick it up. I live in Mumbai.

thanks for all the offers and advise! I got it a week back.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Ahmedabad,India
all that want n900 in india go to ebay i don't remember the name but some 1 have 90 brand new n900 and he is frm kolkata.ONE OF MY FRIEND GOT1 brand new n900 frm him.HE IS SELLING IT FOR 16,000Rs.