Notices

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ St. Paul, MN
For me it's not the price as well, I fully believe that developers should get paid for their hard work. I just hate giving money to OVI and then getting charged a foreign transaction fee from my bank, from the last time I think it was $3-4. I'd rather just buy you a beer but I fully understand if it's a hassle to maintain both.

No worries either way, I was just following up from your previous post where it looked like you were still considering packaging it for extra-devel too.

I'd much rather have you keep supporting this in a fashion that is easy to keep you supporting it and if OVI is the best/easiest way for you then I've got no problems with that.

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
MobWebMail has stopped working for me in the last few days... I get the google login page then a 404 error "The requested url /mail/mu was not found on this server"

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
OK....I give up! This time instead of writing another message explaining why I didn't get it done I decided to stop what I was doing and get it over with ... obviously it didn't work... for whatever reason I can't upload the file to extras.

The good news is that I have the file on my server for whoever wants to get from there.

Enjoy!

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
OK....I give up! This time instead of writing another message explaining why I didn't get it done I decided to stop what I was doing and get it over with ... obviously it didn't work... for whatever reason I can't upload the file to extras.

The good news is that I have the file on my server for whoever wants to get from there.

Enjoy!
Downloaded & donated. Thanks for developing very useful apps for N900.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanttu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
Downloaded & donated. Thanks for developing very useful apps for N900.
Thank you for your donation!

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

After the update everything works fine again... thanks Felipe !
I'm on the N900 right now, I'll try not to forget to donate when I get back home

The Following User Says Thank You to fpp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ St. Paul, MN
Hey, thanks for the update, just sent you coin for a beer as promised. I don't use this app all that often but I love GeePS and your effort for all of us here.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sphinx780 For This Useful Post:
get this every time i open it...

EDIT: apologises about that one
had noticed this thread a few days ago & didn't notice today's updates until after i had posted this.
downloaded version now seems to work okay;
unable to log in with a 2nd account, but maybe need to look @ it more carefully...
Attached Images

Last edited by misterc; 2011-10-12 at 18:59.

Originally Posted by Sphinx780 View Post
Hey, thanks for the update, just sent you coin for a beer as promised. I don't use this app all that often but I love GeePS and your effort for all of us here.
Thank you, I do appreciate and I am glad to know that you also use GeePS....

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
I haven't downloaded the updates yet but sent a donation

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnLF For This Useful Post:

Tags
gmail