Notices

Posts: 299 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Singapore
The reason I've kept some of my audiobooks as individual files (100+) is because they are not actually books. They are language lessons. If the a tool can merge the indivual files and incorporate the necessary ID3v2 chapters automatically without me manually entering information about them and if can select individual chapters in Panucci from the merged MP3 file that way, I'm on!

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ San Jose, CA
I have a podcast that doesn't have cover art - minor issue, except that I'm missing the large cover art button in the main playing screen. I copied the folder.jpg over from another podcast and restarted everything, it shows up in gpodder, but not in panucci.

Any ideas? I've poked around in the config files in /home/user/.config and noticed this podcast doesn't populate the outline text field in channels.opml, but nothing specific to the folder.jpg file.

The podcast url is http://www.t-shops.co.uk/poll/hidden/podcasting/rlm.xml

Thanks!

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by MMMotors View Post
I have a podcast that doesn't have cover art - minor issue, except that I'm missing the large cover art button in the main playing screen. I copied the folder.jpg over from another podcast and restarted everything, it shows up in gpodder, but not in panucci.
I haven't checked that, but it could be that Panucci only takes cover art from the file, not from folder.jpg. Please file a bug in the Extras/Panucci product at http://bugs.gpodder.org/ - thanks!

Originally Posted by thp View Post
Please file a bug in the Extras/Panucci product at http://bugs.gpodder.org/ - thanks!
I'm a bit confused about where to report bugs for Panucci. The bug-tracker link for the package in extras-testing points here (garage) and that's where I filed a bug report the other day. Should I report it at gpodder.org too?
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

Originally Posted by fnordianslip View Post
I'm a bit confused about where to report bugs for Panucci. The bug-tracker link for the package in extras-testing points here (garage) and that's where I filed a bug report the other day. Should I report it at gpodder.org too?
Yeah, that's my fault. I meant bugs.maemo.org, not bugs.gpodder.org I don't know if bugs.maemo.org or garage.maemo.org is the preferred bug tracker for Panucci, but I guess both are okay (nikosapi is Panucci's project leader, so he should be able to tell you his preferred bug tracker).

Bugs in both trackers should be eventually seen by the developers

The Following User Says Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Munich, Germany
Is it possible to get Bluetooth remote control commands (pause, forward, back,...) working in Panucci like in Media Player on the N900?

Max

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vielfrass For This Useful Post:
I've had a slight issue with Panucci for the past few weeks. I think it came right after PR.1.1.1

I can't see the seek bar in any audio file. Also the top menu background seems to be gone. I tried reinstalling Panucci without success.

Could this be a system image that's missing?

Originally Posted by nex View Post
Could this be a system image that's missing?
Can you please try to reproduce this issue with the default theme? Thanks

Originally Posted by vielfrass View Post
Is it possible to get Bluetooth remote control commands (pause, forward, back,...) working in Panucci like in Media Player on the N900?
Yes, please see https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8283 (the fix itself is not yet implemented, though - you can subscribe to the bug and be notified when it gets fixed or when we need testers to test out experimental versions).

Originally Posted by thp View Post
Can you please try to reproduce this issue with the default theme? Thanks
Oh sorry I should have said this occurs across all themes I've installed, including the default one.

I haven't made any modifications to the themes apart from replacing ApplicationShortcutApplet.png with a transparent one, and not in the default one anyway.

Tags
barbiestrsand