Notices

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
I dont have such weird behavior. Havent you "lock"(double-pressed) your alt key?
strange, is someone else having this? and i didn't lock the alt key..

i've "researched" it, the strange behavior happens only in the first field i type in. If i open a new tab it acts normal. no biggie

They shouldnt. their sizes are equal (48px).
i never realised they were a little pixelated but they are. You show them like 48x48(?) but are only 32x32.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bartcore3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by Bartcore3 View Post
i've "researched" it, the strange behavior happens only in the first field i type in. If i open a new tab it acts normal
i'll investigate it.

You show them like 48x48(?) but are only 32x32.
Yea, you are right, but unfortunately i dont have sources for original icon theme
Switch to handdraw

i could make the icons if you'd like..

The Following User Says Thank You to Bartcore3 For This Useful Post:
I've made new icons.
Comparision:

i'll send them in a PM

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bartcore3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
What kind of difficulties? does not typing?
there is a drawing issue - you cannot see actual position of cursor (the "|" doesnt shows up when typing.
yes, the "|" is not visible when using the qwerty keyboard, but at least you can write something (even if u dont know where u r)

but when i want to use virtual keyboard, it can takes 3 or more tap on the search field (or shout field) before it appears, and when i write something is not visible in the field after i type/send

another small thing that i noticed is that the mayor profile image of a venue, is not loaded...u have to tap on it and than u can see the profile of the mayor with the loaded picture

thanks for adding openstreetmap, 4square is using this because google started to ask money for the intense use of their api

Last edited by gianko; 2012-05-18 at 14:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gianko For This Useful Post:
@Bartcore3 thank you! i'll use them in next release

@gianko i'll see, what i can do in order to make it fork flawesly
about venue mayor image - it's not loaded sometimes or always? Currently application use 6 concurrent connections to recieve data and images.

I'll add a logging support in next versions, so it will be last lauch log with detailed error availalbe at /home/user/MyDocs/.nelisquare/ so u view it, or upload some stuff to me

every time there's a new update, i go to your github to check the changelog. Thanks for the credits but you wrote my name wrong small mistake.
Also, could you rename the previous versions of nelisquare? You used underscores in the beginning and now you use points. Could you rename them so they all use the same type of numbering?
This is nothing important, it's just to make it easier to identify the different versions.

Keep up the good work Custodian

The Following User Says Thank You to Bartcore3 For This Useful Post:
every time there's a new update, i go to your github to check the changelog. Thanks for the credits but you wrote my name wrong small mistake.

Also, could you rename the previous versions of nelisquare? You used underscores in the beginning and now you use points. Could you rename them so they all use the same type of numbering?
This is nothing important, it's just to make it easier to identify the different versions.
actually - points is the right one - its used by maemo garage build cauldons, and underscores - used within my build env.
so i've switched it to points either and renamed all builds at my server.
the new ones are with dots and higher numbers

Originally Posted by gianko View Post
another small thing that i noticed is that the mayor profile image of a venue, is not loaded...
Have fixed that. update will be out soon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
is anyone notice that if we do multitasking from nelisquare, and then the GPS icon will dissapear automatically, is it normal or a bug?