Notices

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Thank you very much!
I was not aware of this function.
I would not search it under the phone configuration but more in the network configuration.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
I also was affected by the bug, that values are reset or overflown.

I have 0.27 GB sent and 4.60 GB received bytes when I look from Setup/Phone.
The GPRS Monitor shows 270.307 MB sent and 308.858 MB received.

Version: 0.6-3

Last edited by zimon; 2010-10-08 at 18:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to zimon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
I like the idea of a widget, especially one which updates data when switching between desktops like this one does.

But I find NetStory more useful, since it provides information about hourly/weekly/monthly data usage at a glance - even though I would appreciate it being displayed as a graph (with option to zoom in and see minute-by-minute breakdown, or zoom out to month-by-month breakdown).

I would also appreciate being able to monitor how much data is being transferred over mobile hotspot (I am using Qt Mobile Hotspot application, currently - it works). It would allow me to differentiate between cellular data usage on-device and cellular data usage by external tablet connected to my mobile hotspot.

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: