Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
Hay Guys, no one thought could someone get to make a second boot system openpandora?
And just to make a ps3 joystick support and time that we absorb openpandora. All lovers of emulators will be very happy ...
Someone is ready to implement this project?

Originally Posted by AndyTitan View Post
Hay Guys, no one thought could someone get to make a second boot system openpandora?
And just to make a ps3 joystick support and time that we absorb openpandora. All lovers of emulators will be very happy ...
Someone is ready to implement this project?
Not sure about the others but I know that the PSX emulator is already based around the pandora code. Why would we want a second OS just to run emulators?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

any clue on how to un-install qt mobility and its dependancies with out a pc.......libqtm is not junctional for me

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Moldova
Nucleus that migrated to the Pandora's called "re-Armed". On this kernel works "Notaz", and kernel "PSX4m " On this kernel works "Bonapart" kernel has support OpenGL2.0 but in performance and compatibility they can not be compared with emulators that sharpened on Pandora. Personally, I would be interested in one more game boot system according to the type of Pandora.

cry for my english, it is my sad)