Notices

Closed Thread
I love Angry Birds, especially Level Packs 2 and 3.

I'm currently 2 stars away from 3 stars on all of Level Pack 2, and i'm working hard on getting 3 stars on Level Pack 3.

So the big question! Any release date for Level Pack 4? Any inclinations? Any ideas? Any information? Any anything?

They need to update the app first (to fit the extra level) before the pack comes out. We are one version behind the iphone..

I see. I thought Miika said that we will have the same version as the iPhone

The Following User Says Thank You to Snaps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
Miika meant the graphics would be the same. You will notice that the background is now more detailed.
Just a pity we dont have the community diamond like on th iphone also. They have achievements too.

v1.40 on the iphone version introduced a new title screen, new scenario/world (only 15 levels available at this stage with two pages locked) and new birds - basically same as the Red bird (but huge and its weight crushes most things). Think the other was a big toucan as well. The current N900 version is only same as the previous 1.31 without the extra new stuff.

Originally Posted by Loki79bj View Post
Miika meant the graphics would be the same. You will notice that the background is now more detailed.
Just a pity we dont have the community diamond like on th iphone also. They have achievements too.
It'd be nice to have that. But at least we have custom levels . Now if only they wouldn't interfere with the actual in-game levels.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
never got around to trying the custom thing... i worry it would mess my scores up! lol

I've worked too hard on them to mess it all up by doing it incorrectly

Don't worry, you will be getting the level pack 4 also.

The current iPhone version (1.4.0) only contains the first third of the new episode, so we have to wait until the whole episode is completed until a complete level pack can be released for N900.

It's a bit limiting that paid content in Ovi is provided as straight .deb files instead of coming from repository because it pretty much prevents updating paid content...

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Don't worry, you will be getting the level pack 4 also.

The current iPhone version (1.4.0) only contains the first third of the new episode, so we have to wait until the whole episode is completed until a complete level pack can be released for N900.

It's a bit limiting that paid content in Ovi is provided as straight .deb files instead of coming from repository because it pretty much prevents updating paid content...
Thank you so much You guys are awesome

Yea you're right its really lame , the only way to see whether a new version of your apps is out is to go to ovi store and change view to "New"

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Do you know what is the reason for this?

Closed Thread