Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
I uploaded my scores to that thread

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
Im not a big fan of the new levels. Not very diverse and all with the new bird. To be honest i think it was rushed to keep up with the demand but its still a nice new addition. id like to see more hidden extras though.
But there is no denying its the best game we have and the team at Rovio are doing an excellent job. One of the few development teams that have supported us and sooooooooo much appreciated. We are so lucky to have the number 1 game on our device under the circumstances.

agreed. in looking at the first video, it looks like the new birds dumbed down the play to brute force. i didn't bother to look at the other two, afraid that they'll spoil the fun that much more.

I think iphone users got the new set of levels today... hopefully it wont be long for us. - update, they got theme 10, so theme 11 is still to be released. guess itll be a little longer still.

Last edited by MERVERNATOR; 2010-08-31 at 18:59.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ England
All three sets have been released for the iphone which completes the episode.

Any news when we could expect ours Miika?

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
This is great news, I'm only a few eggs away from getting 3 stars on all levels in level pack 3, can't wait for level pack 4!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
If you have a android phone and get 150 levels for free...

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-10-18 at 15:47.

Originally Posted by noal View Post
Any news when we could expect ours Miika?
No promises yet other than it will definitely come. We're currently working on syncing all the different platforms to the latest iPhone version, including the N900 version.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
No promises yet other than it will definitely come. We're currently working on syncing all the different platforms to the latest iPhone version, including the N900 version.
Great news Miika I saw that N8 version is out but still no level packs, so you guys are busy with that? also I'm so glad that you will not work with Chillingo EA is just a big monster who doesnt care about developers

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following User Says Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread