Notices

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
i get that but sill why floss replacements didnt make their way in ?

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
i get that but sill why floss replacements didnt make their way in ?
Like which one?

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Like which one?
omp qalender

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
And what stops you to install those?

As I am using omp (along with CSSU), I can tell you it still lacks some functionality compared to stock (like you can't share a video by using service on omp, while you can on stock), there are unresolved bug in it (reported on omp thread), so it would be a regression if it is included in cssu.

Also, such complicated pieces of SW need an active maintainer and with all my respect to gidzzz, he is not very active here lately. So - who will support those if we push them into all the users throats and new bug get discovered? With only 2 or 3 developers remaining to support the OS, I believe it is more sane to use that manpower to fix critical bugs, to backport CVEs, etc., than replacing a perfectly working applications, just for the sake of it.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
And what stops you to install those?

As I am using omp (along with CSSU), I can tell you it still lacks some functionality compared to stock (like you can't share a video by using service on omp, while you can on stock), there are unresolved bug in it (reported on omp thread), so it would be a regression if it is included in cssu.

Also, such complicated pieces of SW need an active maintainer and with all my respect to gidzzz, he is not very active here lately. So - who will support those if we push them into all the users throats and new bug get discovered? With only 2 or 3 developers remaining to support the OS, I believe it is more sane to use that manpower to fix critical bugs, to backport CVEs, etc., than replacing a perfectly working applications, just for the sake of it.
i get it now
anyway i am using omp long enough i use the car mode always its best for me also recently i figured to edit the .qml's now i can set fonts colors enable disable some features to my liking
and the most annoying bug is some videos change colours when fit screen is used and i have no idea how to bug report that