Active Topics

Posts: 610 | Thanked: 391 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ DC, USA
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Forgive my ignorance and believe me, this really is a question from ignorance with no agenda but... if something has been decided in the past by a previous incarnation of the Council, can it then be 'undecided' by a new Council? (Much as laws get made by one government and then repealed by one of a different colour)
Sounds like a case for the Maemo.org Supreme Court. I'm still interested in a seat if it is ever created!

Deuteronomy 13:6-10; 2 Kings 2:23-24; Judges 19:22-29

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Unstickying the thread as it is going more off-topic than anything else. If the thread remains active without going into the direction of solutions rather than arguing I will motion for it to be closed.

Jaffa has kicked off a new wave of work on MWKN, I suggest anyone interested in making this issue go away work on it for the bettering of our community as a whole.

Thanks

Edit: For more information about MWKN: The wiki page, mailing lists thread and here on tmo

Last edited by CrashandDie; 2010-01-17 at 21:17.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrashandDie For This Useful Post:

Tags
communication, community, community = together, fragmentation, how can we be lovers, mailing lists, polarization, when we can't be friends?