Notices

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Spain
Originally Posted by Idros View Post
Are you serious?
My self I have worked as well ... without restarting your computer was not able to change the status.
I must say that I sent and red dot came to the sender, but not received.
Now I works great for a beta.

Originally Posted by raulunzue View Post
My self I have worked as well ... without restarting your computer was not able to change the status.
I must say that I sent and red dot came to the sender, but not received.
Now I works great for a beta.
Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to Idros For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Spain
Originally Posted by Idros View Post
Thank you!
Try what it says Tagal
Hi guys, quick note:

If you get any recurring problems, like red dots not changing, contacts not syncing, initializing screen opens and closes immediately with nothing happening afterwards, please run in terminal as a normal non-root user the following:
Code:

/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp

and post the output where it fails, either here or better to tarek[at]wazapp[dot]im

Thanks

To solve the initialization issue just make sure you update the Meego to the latest version ( device update )

my music stop playing when notification wazapp receive..that bug that i receive, after all, the best for N9!

The Following User Says Thank You to baem90 For This Useful Post:
works perfectly for me. Thanks tgalal

Hi all,

first a big thank you to tgalal.

i have the contacts not showing up problem. Re-installed severaltimes, rebooted, etc.

all of my contacts are with international prefix.

terminal output:
$: /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/utilities.py:1: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
wazapp 0.1.8
FOUND OBJ

executed as user, 64GB model, pr 1.2

cheers,
no_nuke

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
You need a reboot to get correct icon in accounts manager
I get the icon now after rebooting!
strange because i did reboot after installing yesterday, maybe a second reboot was necessary.

Anyway, it works now
thanks for the answer!

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Vantaa / Helsinki / Finland
First of all, huge thanks for the app!

Here's few findings/possible bugs i noticed while i was testing this:

1. Registeration code arrived, sms notification popped up and 1 second afterwards the app itself reported that no registration code arrived and i had to do manual activation.
2. Alert sounds are incredible high volume when playing music with another application. Say if normal sms or email arrives during same sort of situation, their volumes are blended with the ongoing audio stream and do not disturb the sound that much. This is quite annoying with headphones.
3. Long status strings in Contacts list cause multiple textrows to overlap with each other .
4. On Black theme, own message bubbles are not that good looking due to black on gray (albeit im not using default colour profile so this aint really a big issue for me)
5. Cant pinpoint yet (didnt have battery meter running/installed) but i had phone on charger over night after installing wazapp, took it off around 10.00 and around 13:30, full battery is drained to 30% .. Installed battery meter, started wazapp and waited for 1 minute to get initial statistics and wazapp not even mentioned in top battery consumers ..

All above findings from 0.1.7 version.

Last edited by rasjani; 2012-05-18 at 10:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to rasjani For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Czech Republic
thanks guys, it works ok for now kudos

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp