Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ oakland, california
http://maemo.org/downloads/product/OS2008/wormux/

can someone please port this game on maemo5 pretty pleasee?! im a total newb and is a HUGE fan of the game worms!

im willing to learn how to port games and such if there is a guide out there for noobs like me! any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Wormux is already available for n900 and is waiting to be accepted to extras repository http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...0.8.4-0maemo5/

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikkov For This Useful Post:
meaning no disrespect to the author of wormux, a game i have played and enjoyed, but i would like to see hedgewars on the n900 as well.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Hedgewars is written in Free Pascal and I'm not sure they have armel target yet (yes, I tried getting the compiler running in SDK with no luck).

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
yes! hedgewars is sooo much playable

wormux is nice, and does have nice graphics, but the gameplay is a little bit off.

Yeah, Hedgewars is much better than Wormux in my eyes so it would be nice if there would be a port...

please update to version 0.8.5 I can't play online with this version 0.8.4

Wormux isn't playable on n900. I only achieve 1-2 fps and it's really laggy.

Originally Posted by keljuk View Post
Then you have some problems with your N900. Try rebooting first. Disabling music makes it faster too.

Originally Posted by keljuk View Post
I found that when I first started it up originally it would be laggy. But after I stopped it and tried again it plays perfectly. The only time it lags is when I blow up someone with a full bakooza blast and they go flying. The game can't keep track of where they are so it jumps from the blast to them dropping into the ocean lol.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...