Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
First of all thanks to you all developers.

Now I would like to share some feedback on tweak T (sorry if these are already reported. I have read few pages but not all). Though I m not sure to post it here or in unrestricted UI post.

I had status menu extension till yesterday but today i installed unrestricted UI with coderus MT Toggles.

1 bug I found is in the music control.
while your music player is running in background and music is paused, the music control is available in the notification drop down menu. (well this is a feature) the bug is when you try to forward the song while the music is paused it just disappear . Workaround available is just play the current song playing and then press next. (But still its a bug i guess)

2 I beg to differ on this but the hap tic feedback of status menu extension is much better than the toggles of Unrestricted ui. Can we have similar setting here also. As in when i press Bluetooth for long nothing happen in unrestricted UI and u don't get any hap tic feedback until you release button and u don't if its executed your command. On the other hand in Status menu extension if you keep the Bluetooth button pressed it give a hap-tic feedback and execute the command. I prefer that.

3 is question/ request... Can i use both MAG and Coderus toggles (not UI) together? if not can Coderus add all toggles from SME on unrestricted UI.

Sorry for the long post and bad English.

Cheers

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
1+2+3 = ask creators
About 3, sometimes ago i asked Coderus if he can create separated toggles from his applets, he told me that he don't want

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
1+2+3 = ask creators
About 3, sometimes ago i asked Coderus if he can create separated toggles from his applets, he told me that he don't want
Thanks

And I know Coderus is not interested in other toggles

Hopefully he will help in making the hap tic feedback better and the current behavior of pressing and releasing the button better

But you can advice on one thing

Can I use both the MAG and coderus toggles together (not the UI) ?

I guess you missed it because of the long post

Cheers

No.. Both of them using different platform for toggles

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Can any kind soul please tell me the guide to get battery percentage in the status menu? I tried some functions inside Coderus Unrestricted System UI but was never able to successfully get it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chai For This Useful Post:
BTW i tried T-3-1-1-6 and it does not work. Read the wiki too.

Did you do T-3-1-6? That should give you battery percentage. Let me know what you did or if that works for you.
I just saw your reply, it happened to me once, try uninstalling and then reinstalling. Make sure you follow the pdf or wiki carefully.

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-12-27 at 00:15.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheN9er For This Useful Post:
Did you applied first option zero to install unrestricted system ui?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:

Yesssss it worked. The problem was with what schturman said. I had to first do T-3-1-1-0 and then T-3-1-1-6.

Pressing zero was conspicuous to me

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh