Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by bhavin192 View Post
No.
USB OTG is not supported.
Is this a hardware limitation, hybris problem or just not implemented in sfos?

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Is this a hardware limitation, hybris problem or just not implemented in sfos?
It works on the tablet, so my guess is hw.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
This post is a living proof that far from a "community program" for €170 with a free phone, Jolla C was a phone for €170 with a free "community program" bolted on. As we can see, people have already.started to get rid of the useless bolt-on. If it were so valuable, we would see the opposite: people keeping the program and giving away the devices. Please wake me up when tbat starts happening.
Yet people are still posting here, instead of just moving the webinar mails to the Spam folder... What is not valuable to you may be valuable to others.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Yet people are still posting here, instead of just moving the webinar mails to the Spam folder...
That's quite some assumptions you are making there. How do you know most people are not just ignoring the webinar emails? Yes, people are posting her. But have you seen what?

What is not valuable to you may be valuable to others.
I did not say it was useless to me. I said it was useless to them. I am but an indifferent observer. And unlike some, an objective one. You can easily prove me wrong by showing me a single example of someone keeping the valuable webinars but getting rid of the phone.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
That's quite some assumptions you are making there. How do you know most people are not just ignoring the webinar emails? Yes, people are posting her. But have you seen what?

I did not say it was useless to me. I said it was useless to them. I am but an indifferent observer. And unlike some, an objective one. You can easily prove me wrong by showing me a single example of someone keeping the valuable webinars but getting rid of the phone.
Yes. me. I was very interested get some access to Development Versions of Sailfish OS and traded my Jolla C for a Fairphone 2, because Fairphone 2 has more value for me.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands
This post is a living proof that far from a "community program.....we would see the opposite: people keeping the program and giving away the devices. Please wake me up when tbat starts happening.
Well if anyone want to trade its JollaC to another entrance to the community program, you are also welcome

The Following User Says Thank You to BonoNL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Are the webinars and dev program available to all or do you have to buy a dog awful phone to gain access?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
The webinar recordings are made available shortly after they took place!
So the only thing you really miss when not attending live is the possibillity to ask direct questions that are answered within the webinar.
They even ask people to comment below the YT videos if any further questions.

Webinar "Sailfish Tips & Tricks"
(I sooo missed that you are able to lock orientation in gallery by holding on the picture while changing orientation in nearly 3 years )

Webinar "Community Pootle"

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 409 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Webinar "Sailfish Tips & Tricks"
(I sooo missed that you are able to lock orientation in gallery by holding on the picture while changing orientation in nearly 3 years )
You can do that everywhere, not just in the gallery

Gesendet von meinem Jolla C mit Tapatalk

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ejjoman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Indeed. The funny thing is that even though they mention it in Settings (under Display, Orientation), I only found out from an Amazon review about a year ago. It was only after that when I noticed that comment in the Settings page. I blame the UI style, with many controls barely noticeable. That text literally screams, "ignore me!"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla c, sailfish os