Active Topics

I tried doing some searching and couldnt find anything on this error.

after i tried changing the stand-by screen clock color. it asked me to refresh and i did, then my phone wouldnt stop rebooting. it go towards to where i could enter my password then it showed the bottom shortcuts then would reboot. and even if i didnt enter my password it still reboots with the notification light on the whole time.

is there anything i can do besides flashing? or is flashing the only way, thanks.

edit: my phone was fully charged before i did any of this so i know its not that.

also, when i plug my phone into my laptop, it starts installing all these drivers, is there something i can do through cmd or something?
Attached Images

Last edited by stratax; 2012-08-12 at 23:28.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Did u change colour with N9QTweak?

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Did u change colour with N9QTweak?
yes, thanks

edit: i think i messed up by leaving one of the question blank then pressing enter. it was asking me what size, and i didnt want to change the size so i just left it blank.. i wouldn't think that would mess it up. that is literally the only thing i could think of though that went wrong. i did a few more tweaks before that too, but when rebooting it still worked.

Last edited by stratax; 2012-08-12 at 23:33.

i just repaired nokia suit beta and now its asking me to update my phone, hopefully it fixes it lol

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by stratax View Post
i just repaired nokia suit beta and now its asking me to update my phone, hopefully it fixes it lol
what happen with you do you fix it ?

sorry for my language

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
what happen with you do you fix it ?

sorry for my language
im still downloading the update, it has about 27 minutes left

ill post my results, hopefully it fixes it. last time when i tried updating to p.r 1.3 it gave me a error and i had to do it through the phone which was dumb, im hopeing it doesn't give me that same error.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
well that sign comes up if it Has rebooted several times.

try the following first :
power off your phone
open cmd.exe as admin on your PC
cd c:\program files\Nokia\flasher
flasher --set-rd-flags=no-lifeguard-reset --enable-rd-mode

now boot up your phone, change back the clock colour using n9qtweak and disable rd mode by doing:
flasher --disable-rd-mode

even if this doesn't work post here i have a few weapons to beat this instead of simply re-flashing ...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-08-13 at 00:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
well that sign comes up if it Has rebooted several times.

try the following first :
power off your phone
open cmd.exe as admin on your PC
cd c:\program files\Nokia\flasher
flasher --set-rd-flags=no-lifeguard-reset --enable-rd-mode
thanks, what will this do? if the update doesnt fix it will try this, the thing is though whenever i plug it into my computer it automatically turns on then reboots and goes into a loop. it wont even stay on the charging screen. as soon as i plug it in it just turns on lol

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
the update that you are going to do is akin to re-flashing but the above will save your apps, settings etc.... Read the edit after my original post ...

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
hello, if you had the error in nokis suite beta try nokia software update maybe it will fix if you have problem with nokia suite