Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by Frappacino View Post
You are kidding right.

He had "disaffection" for TMO posters alright - in particular the members of the council.
I always thought it was just about posters...whom in the council he disaffects with?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
FOSS communities are large, but the true 'engines' are usually very few and far in between. A very very small minority of the whole... but they are the ones that made and move these communities

Carsten, you are one of them.

You will be missed, but not forgotten. See you on the flip side
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
come on stskeeps,its not a meego/maemo world war .you could have stayed here and could do a lot more ,will miss ya but dont want to .people can be bad only then you know about goodness .there is no darkness in the world but it is all about not getting away from LIGHT . gd luck though

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Thanks for everything stskeeps.

You were one of the great few who made this place so interesting, informative and fun.

Dude, you were a cornerstone in this forum.

My sincere good wishes to you and take care.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post:
Your coding skills are well known and much valued by all of us. However, for my part, I would like to say thank you for the clarity you have broufght to discussions and for setting a lot of us straight, especially with regards to the technical aspects in the opaque world of the closed sections. It's sad that frankness produced toxic responses from others.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Is this a sign to show that I should be moving away from my N900 as well? Or stay away from Nokia forever.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
I hope this is not end of the Meego dev on n900 just leaving this forum.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Is this a sign to show that I should be moving away from my N900 as well? Or stay away from Nokia forever.
Clear your mind. The wonderful thing about technology is that there's a lot of it, its diversity and it is dynamic.

Nokia + WP will be super hot, untill the opposite is proved. But that is at least 6 months from now. iPhone was super hot, but proved to be dead boring. Android was super hot, but proved to be dead boring. Maemo was super hot, and still today almost 2 years after launch there is nothing to compete with it ( I also got my N800 from ages ago). Bada is super hot. Symbian Anna is super hot (getting a E6 any day now). Whether the E6 will take over for my N900 remains to be seen, Bada did not, nevertheless Symbian and Bada are both hot and fun.

Unless it is boring, keep on going and have fun.

Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by vivmak View Post
I hope this is not end of the Meego dev on n900 just leaving this forum.
Mate, don't worry. Carsten and the entire dev team a working hard on N900DE and good things are planned for upcoming releases soon.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onethreealpha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
Bye! Enjoy your time.... You will be back when you sober up

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingoddball For This Useful Post:

Tags
death to trolls, fish for thanks, stskeeps, thanks for fish, thankyou