Active Topics

Posts: 362 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Sydney, Australia
Hi
As we are about to pack up our life and move to the other side of the planet (Denmark to Australia), it's time to clean the closet of things "not to bring".
I have an old N770 that's been lying around for a 6 months (upgraded to N800) that I don't use.

I am donating it to a "needy person" - needy being a developer who needs one for testing (making it a good for the community donation).

Any takers?
- if postage is not to heavy, I will cover it - else arrangements have to be made.

Edit - the n770 comes as is = unit + battery (dies around 30%) + stylus.
Edit 2 - bah, that an n770 - not n700 as the title says

Last edited by nikolajhendel; 2009-02-16 at 13:05.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nikolajhendel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by nikolajhendel View Post
Hi
As we are about to pack up our life and move to the other side of the planet (Denmark to Australia), it's time to clean the closet of things "not to bring".
I have an old N770 that's been lying around for a 6 months (upgraded to N800) that I don't use.

I am donating it to a "needy person" - needy being a developer who needs one for testing (making it a good for the community donation).

Any takers?
- if postage is not to heavy, I will cover it - else arrangements have to be made.

Edit - the n770 comes as is = unit + battery (dies around 30%) + stylus.
Edit 2 - bah, that an n770 - not n700 as the title says
I have been wanting to release versions of my themes for OS2007 so I would love to get this if I can. I need a way to test the themes before I release them. Also it would help me with testing some Mer for the N770, but I understand if you think someone else will make better use of it.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Well, I am from Denmark, Aarhus too, and we often have issues developing Mer for 770 due to not having one. It would be useful to have one to be able to provide modern systems for the 770. You can read more about Mer at http://wiki.maemo.org/Mer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
Well, I am from Denmark, Aarhus too, and we often have issues developing Mer for 770 due to not having one. It would be useful to have one to be able to provide modern systems for the 770. You can read more about Mer at http://wiki.maemo.org/Mer
Nevermind I thought Stskeeps had a 770 he needs it more then I do.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Sydney, Australia
sealed - stskeeps gets it.
pm me with your contact info (maemo hendel.dk)

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nikolajhendel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Manchester
I would also be willing to donate an n770 to a dev. i am in the UK, but i could also send to europe.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ssam For This Useful Post:
ssam if it possible can I get yours for working with Mer my and my themes? I'm in US but I can cover shipping.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
This community of sharing makes me happy

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cquilliam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Trier, Germany
Originally Posted by ssam View Post
I would also be willing to donate an n770 to a dev. i am in the UK, but i could also send to europe.
Mh, from UK to europe ..... I see ....

The Following User Says Thank You to bongo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
ssam if it possible can I get yours for working with Mer my and my themes? I'm in US but I can cover shipping.
ok, can you PM me your address. If you can manage with out the box and charger (it uses the same as the N800, and my charger has a UK plug), then i think it may only be about £10 (GBP) to post, which i can pay.

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
Mh, from UK to europe ..... I see ....
shorthand for 'mainland europe', posts costs divide planet into UK, mainland europe and rest of world.

i'm not one of those 'take britain out of the EU and lets hunt some foxes' types :-)