Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Are you using a http://... prefix ?
Yes, as I said, links provided by me are exactly the same I was trying to use. I noticed that I have to use prefix when icon appear with prefix only.

However I sent config file via email to myself and noticed there is something messed up.

Take a look

[Flaemo]
name=Test
description=<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd">
<html><head><meta name="qrichtext" content="1" /><style type="text/css">
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
</style></head><body style=" font-family:'Nokia Sans'; font-size:18pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal;">
<table style="-qt-table-type: root; margin-top:4px; margin-bottom:4px; margin-left:4px; margin-right:4px;">
<tr>
<td style="border: none;">
<p style=" margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px; -qt-block-indent:0; text-indent:0px;">Test</p></td></tr></table></body></html>
instructions=1
fullscreen=40
size=http://www.flaemo.com/flaemo.png
image=http://www.flaemo.com/test/index.swf
swf=http://www.flaemo.com/
base=%9
engine=1
quality=high
portrait=0

I guess size shouldn't be related to icon but icon appear properly anyway.
Instead of image I've got swf file that supposed to be in swf

I'm am sure I was adding data regarding to the form fields correctly.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
As said, work in progress, if it works, cool, if it doesn't, don't lose sleep over it, there is going to be a new version in a matter of hours anyway (btw the sharing functions are unrelated to the 'engine', so what you see there is irrelevant, no matter how borked it looks).

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
As said, work in progress, if it works, cool, if it doesn't, don't lose sleep over it, there is going to be a new version in a matter of hours anyway (btw the sharing functions are unrelated to the 'engine', so what you see there is irrelevant, no matter how borked it looks).
No worries, I am looking forward to the progress of your job. I just need to try my project performance-wise to compare how much effectively we can win using your solution since I've got still the same version to compare.

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
I think the simplest way to add local files would be to have an ’Import local .swf’ option which would scan MyDocs and offer a checkbox based interface to select files for which dummy entries would be made (which you could edit later in the same dialog as you have in ’add manually’)

Anyway to make the app search and index for swf files like music apps do for mp3's? Then the app could be opened, search for swf files and then launch at will

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
you should not need to d/l the game(s) each time you play......

plus this app crashes every time i try it

games crash when u press direction keys

great update today BTW

Last edited by F2thaK; 2010-05-16 at 03:42.

Very cool latest update. Love there is a GUI to add games now. On that.. any tips on downloading SWF (or even getting direct link) directly from the N900? I tried a few browsers and none support downloading particular extensions from what I can tell.

Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
Anyway to make the app search and index for swf files like music apps do for mp3's? Then the app could be opened, search for swf files and then launch at will
Added to the latest build as the ’import SWF’ option.

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
you should not need to d/l the game(s) each time you play......
As I said several times above, a browser-like network cache will be used, patience.

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
plus this app crashes every time i try it

games crash when u press direction keys
Please, be more specific, what do you have, what are you running, what are the exact steps leading to the crash, etc. I have nothing to do with in-game crashes, once the app is launched, it’s flash-land from that point on. You can try using a different flash engine for the games you experience crashes with.

PS. Please do not not bold everything you write. Loses it’s point, really.

Last edited by attila77; 2010-05-16 at 16:05.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Using the experimental version with pr1.1.1 and the new GUI is kind of slow.. But you probably know this already.
________
B-series van

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 13:04.

Do you mean just the game selector or ? I'm still somewhat at war with the fingerscroller and custom backgrounds, that might be a fallout from that, Though I see a drop in smoothness I wouldn't call it slow... Should be faster when I manage to convince the scroller not to scroll the background, just the tags.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Do you mean just the game selector or ? I'm still somewhat at war with the fingerscroller and custom backgrounds, that might be a fallout from that, Though I see a drop in smoothness I wouldn't call it slow... Should be faster when I manage to convince the scroller not to scroll the background, just the tags.
Well, the scrolling up/down its kind of slow. The rest works great.
________
Lesbian Movies

Last edited by nax3000; 2011-03-18 at 13:05.

Tags
flash, games, launcher, webkit