Notices

Closed Thread
@Scorpius
One more thing, small detail:
13. Account Info have this drop down arrow, suggesting there is some menu with options to use but there is none. Some UI code leftovers?

Last edited by artpra; 2013-11-18 at 08:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
okay i just discovered something by mistakely, i dunno ok, so whoever has the problem that, while uploading pics it shows cancelled error something, so i just found a solution or temporary solution i dunno, ok it sounds crazy, ok here what i did was i just deleted that log file from config nd everything went well. nd pic got uploaded without any error. i dont know what this means. sorry if iam wrong abt something.

Last edited by seanmcken; 2013-11-14 at 16:33.

Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
okay i just discovered something by mistakely, i dunno ok, so whoever has the problem that, while uploading pics it shows cancelled error something, so i just found a solution or temporary solution i dunno, ok it sounds crazy, ok here what i did was i just deleted that log file from config nd everything went well. nd pic got uploaded without any error. i dont know what this means. sorry if iam wrong abt something.
try to clean log file more often, its became bigger with time, and yappari works slow, at least in my case )

The Following User Says Thank You to murik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Today a friend sent a vcard with his new number to a conversation group. I see a notification showing "[vcard]" or something similar, but in the conversation there isn't anything. I had to ask him to write the number as text.

Maybe Whatsapp now support to send vcards and Yappari doesn't?

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Today a friend sent a vcard with his new number to a conversation group. I see a notification showing "[vcard]" or something similar, but in the conversation there isn't anything. I had to ask him to write the number as text.

Maybe Whatsapp now support to send vcards and Yappari doesn't?
Contact sharing is not implemented in Yappari.

WhatsApp has always supported it since their very first version.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Ah ok, then it's not as easy as I tought, so can wait...

Is there an option to export the message history of one/multiple contact(s)?
Such an option would be very helpful.
Thanks for your work Scorpius!

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ P town
Hi Scorpius, have you ever hear about telegram messenger ( www.telegram.org ) ?
It has open API and heavily encrypted.

If you have time, would you please consider create Telegram client for Maemo?

Originally Posted by sLumPia View Post
Hi Scorpius, have you ever hear about telegram messenger ( www.telegram.org ) ?
It has open API and heavily encrypted.

If you have time, would you please consider create Telegram client for Maemo?
it will be nice if he will try to do it

Two more things:
14. Make Yappari to remember last used location for multimedia files (picked from "Sent Multimedia"), instead of hardcoded system default ones: browsing from internal memory DCIM folder over and over again to some custom one on memory card is a PITA on longer use.
15. In chat view each and every single sent message should have the same color, regardless is it pure text message or multimedia message and that color must be different than received messages color. Right now it looks like that:

Message "A" (sent) have the same color as message "B" (received) - black, but it should be gray as one above it. So received messages are good - always black, but send are wrong: they are both gray (text) and black (multimedia).

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp