Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ philippines
pls. help 'USB device not supported keep flashing on my nokla 800 screen..how to fix it. ty

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Are you plugging in a USB device when its saying this??
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

no sir. pls help

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
There is no metal shoved in the USB port is there? Did you install any applications?
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

restart your tablet.
Go and download and install USB Control
Whenever it happens again, open USB Control and change the setting to another setting (host, OTG,Peripheral) and then back to "host" or "OTG."

Flashing will stop. Don't ask me how I know.

ty.it.works

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Hampshire, UK
I had this on my N800 the other day while using Skype on holiday, I checked the usb hole carefully and there was nothing in there.

Rebooted and its not happened since, I think the battery was quite low and put it down to that.