Posts: 59 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Philippines
Probably OPPtimizer. Mine only gets hot when I watch videos/ play music heavily.

The Following User Says Thank You to n0x For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
N9qt Not cause this... Which tweaks you applied from n9qt ?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
N9QTweak absolutely has nothing to do with N9's heat issues...

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

hey guys. I think I solved the problem by myself. I think n9qt has something to do with this. Not on the tweak, but on how you installed it. I remember , I installed n9qt 9.5.9 first then after a month I installed theme changer then followed by OPPtimizer and I did'nt get any problem with that. Then when I saw the n9qt 9.7.8, I can't update it so I decided to uninstall it and remove the n9qt back up. Then installed the new version. Then that's the next thing that happened next, it really overheats

So I uninstall it again, but still the problem exist.

I reflash my phone. Installed theme changer then followed by n9qt 9.7.8 but still problem exist

I reflash again my phone. Installed again n9qt 9.7.8 FIRST. then followed by theme changer, and it works fine now! No heat and No lags at all. And by the way I am playing music nonstop for almost 24 hours and it never heats up before and more that half of the battery still remains. Just now that something strange happened.

So I conclude that n9qt can't be stable if the phone had installed with a theme changer MOD first.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
N9QT can't cause this.. Because installation process of n9qt it just extracting files from .deb file. It not applying automatically nothing in the system.
And as far as i know any tweak also not cause this problem...

Yes I know. all the tweaks are good and didn't cause a problem on my phone. And now base on your top most comment that n9qt works only in base/blanco theme, if you could read my post, i have theme changer MODinstalled before I uninstall n9qt 9.5.9 and decided to install the 9.7.8 version and it did'nt work well.It overheats my phone a lot. As I have said before, I reflash my phone, install the theme changer first then followed by n9qt, my phone overheats when I play music. I reflashed again and install n9qt first followed by theme changer MOD, and it works fine now. Same thing as what I have done before 5 months back. I installed n9qt then after 1 month I installed theme changer (WITHOUT READING YOUR POST) and I did not had a problem during for the last 5 months.

But anyway, thanks because my problem is now solved. I still have again both of that application ( n9qt and theme changer) and I am happy with that!!

Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Mine gets hot only when an app crashes and stays for a while. I keep mine in the cover as well, as for where I got it, I got it in Lebanon but it's made in Finland. It gets a bit warm after playing some videos on YouTube but if something crashes while interrupting another process, it gets REALLY hot. Yet mine always heats up from the front, not the back...
Mine (64gb , white, finnish product code) gets hot mainly from the front as well.

The screen burns!

it gets hot when in extensive 3g use with music in the background