Posts: 123 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Setubal, Portugal
need Facebook and twitter status update.
also music control would be nice

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Macon, GA | Warsaw, PL | Hanoi, VN
My bluetooth toggle does not work. I can still access bluetooth menu with a long press, but short press to turn it on or off does not work.
Sometimes when I go into settings, disable the bluetooth toggle, re-enable it, and reboot, the toggle works properly for a while. After some use the issue returns.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
use the version from N9QTweak instead and try it out... tweak T-2.. Refer to the wiki for more info...

Hi,

i have a problem with the Status Menu Extensions. I posted it in the N9 QTweak forum, but it does not seem to be known since nobody has answered (http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=3564)

Since I installed the Status Menu Extension I cannot charge the phone while it is off. If the phone is off and I connect the charger, the phone powers on and asks me for the PIN (although it seems to take longer as ususal to power on). I tried the different "USB Settings" but in each one of them, the phone was unable to "charge only" while it was off.

If I uninstall the extensions, it works again. Is this behavior known? Is there any solution?

thanks!!!

Actually this happens without Status Menu Extensions installed too...Its the system's default behaviour...

You may want to try switching off your device by holding the power button for 8secs before plugging in the charger...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Actually this happens without Status Menu Extensions installed too...Its the system's default behaviour...

You may want to try switching off your device by holding the power button for 8secs before plugging in the charger...
No it isn't the system's default behaviour. This isn't a crappy Windows Phone. I can certainly charge my N9 when it is off.

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
No it isn't the system's default behaviour. This isn't a crappy Windows Phone. I can certainly charge my N9 when it is off.
I'm lazy to search for it but if you want do it; and you'll see many people who have NOT modded their phone and when they switch it off and plug it in, it powers on...

There was a post with shutdown -d command to be used for some people facing this issue too...

So yeah; while it isn't a Windows Phone, it has this behaviour...

I love my n9 to bits but that doesn't mean I am blind to its flaws...I prefer to work-around them instead of closing my eyes and pretending all is good and rosy

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-08 at 12:08.

Have to agree with SamGam - it's not the default behaviour. Both of my N9s would charge when switched off.
Just tested one of them with the status extensions installed and it still works. However after issues with system mods messing up existing things on the phones the stand-alone status extension (0.5.6) is the only one installed.

I agree with WhitP and SamGam, when Extensions are not installed, the phone does not start up when plugging in the cable.

Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
^ I agree with thedead1440 . This has nothing to do with extensions or QTweak.
It's a matter of how empty your battery is. Have a look here.
Current Maemo Community Council member