Notices

Posts: 6,619 | Thanked: 7,820 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Just remember to make sure that parts are still available

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2017 @ UK- Teddington
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
You are too funny haha

The Following User Says Thank You to sally_sally For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,619 | Thanked: 7,820 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by sally_sally View Post
You are too funny haha
YeAh, that part is important. That will make the product 20% happier and the backers 20% better.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Earth
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Given that chen's project shares a lot of characteristics with the upcoming Android One, chances are Qualcomm won't shut down production of their 625 chipset.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrYak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Earth
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I have decided to take the time longer to make the product as good as possible, instead of releasing in a hurry. It's about 85-90% of my "ideal product" at the moment but I want to make that 100%...
Could give us a few info of things to come ?
What are you planning to add ?

Also, given that Jolla has formely announced their "Sailfish X" product, how do you plan to proceed ?
- Sell 2 separate editions of your Qwerty smartphone - one Android only and one a little bit more expensive including the Sailfish license ?
- Or have the license included on each device (it's only 60 after all) and let the user decide what they want to install and switch at their leisure at any point of time in the future ?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrYak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DrYak View Post
Given that chen's project shares a lot of characteristics with the upcoming Android One, chances are Qualcomm won't shut down production of their 625 chipset.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 126 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ France
So Chen, any news ?
Maybe even news on when we can get some news ?

Having the last message in a thread being from Dave for so long is a bit depressing...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by British View Post
So Chen, any news ?
Maybe even news on when we can get some news ?

Having the last message in a thread being from Dave for so long is a bit depressing...
http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/04/IRAN-NOOSE.jpg
Relax. He has plenty to do with the keyboard project. Wait until he announce this project.

He will do that when he is ready I guess.

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-09-19 at 11:52.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 164 | Thanked: 542 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
Chen said in the Gemini thread...

"I apologise we are getting quiet recently - I want to make the Moto Keyboard Mod as good as I can, then I will focus on this successor. I only release the product I am happy with myself.

I am aiming for Mid-October that we can get all the Moto Keyboard business completed with R&D and I will make Lauta back to your hand. "

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 126 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ France
Yes, I read that, but you know... too many weeks without anything and we're getting dangerously close to Neo900 territory.

Hope can only last so long...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British For This Useful Post:

Tags
n950 revival, qwerty keyboard, sailfishos, sailingchen