Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
I waited for a long time for Jolla to include the merge calls option. Today I thought I will package Patch: SailfishOS Phone UI Merge Calls

I did not figure out this patch. I am just packaging the published TJC patch created by dtdmrr

In addition to dtdmrr patch in TJC, I added option to hangup all calls and tried to enable unmerge calls option. I am calling the privateChat() method, but it seems ignored. Maybe some "real" programmers can help.

I have not disabled Unmerge because I want to have a few people test. If it is not possible with current ofono, I will remove this option in a future update to this patch.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you need to create single patch for calendar inprovements and add settings widget to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Patch: disable windows shuffle. Many peoples asked, so here is simple patch for you https://openrepos.net/content/coderu...dows-shuffling

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Patch: disable windows shuffle. Many peoples asked, so here is simple patch for you https://openrepos.net/content/coderu...dows-shuffling
Is it possible to add something to this patch?
I find it great, if the app i opened first stays on the first place and did not silde back after another app that i open later.
Than i think rembembering the postion of an app more easier if the app stays on the same postion all the time and the apps are orderd by opening time.
(App i opened first on the first place and app i opend last on the last place and NOT app i opened first on the last place and app i opened last on the first place)

thanks in advance
best regards az2111

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to az2111 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by az2111 View Post
Is it possible to add something to this patch?
I find it great, if the app i opened first stays on the first place and did not silde back after another app that i open later.
Than i think rembembering the postion of an app more easier if the app stays on the same postion all the time and the apps are orderd by opening time.
(App i opened first on the first place and app i opend last on the last place and NOT app i opened first on the last place and app i opened last on the first place)

thanks in advance
best regards az2111
possible, but it requires to reverse ordering in everything

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you need to create single patch for calendar inprovements and add settings widget to it.
I would like to, but don't know enough about Qt programming yet . I am not a programmer like you, just messing with things.

I will take a stab at it when I get a chance.

you don't need qt, only qml things

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Hi,
Just seen I can't "restart preloaded services" in Patch Manager anymore, whatever I do on patches. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks.

It activating only after applying or unapplying some patch.

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
I know but this doesn't work anymore. I can enable or disable any patch the "restart preloaded services" is not available, never.

EDIT: Rebooted twice the phone and the issue is fixed, strange.

Last edited by romu; 2015-03-09 at 14:48.

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os