Notices

I was just about to jump on here and say the Prime Numbers game was rigged: As I lost when I hit it for 2, and then discovered it worked for all uneven numbers... I had no cool resolution though =x

Yep, I noticed this and have already fixed it for the next release. It's probably out within the week.
  • "ytcli", a simple but effective command line youtube client which allows you to play videos from the CLI instantly or download videos on a queue.

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
It's a pretty cool game. would love to see more games within it. tends to get repetitive after a while.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2010 @ far far far away
ok this game dont work in my n900. i just install and when i press the widget it dont work... please i like this game but it impossible to do work. i installed python-pygame and nothing.

new version: 0.0.2, finally fixed the prime numbers game and added a rudimentary pause implementation. hit P to (un)pause the game. It's in extras-devel.

gerar:
open a command line and run the game from there to provide useful output on what goes wrong:

Code:
python /opt/reactionfaceoff/reactionfaceoff.py
  • "ytcli", a simple but effective command line youtube client which allows you to play videos from the CLI instantly or download videos on a queue.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shapeshifter For This Useful Post: