Notices

If you want blur, use Harmattan blur for which you have to choices, black/white and color. The device is much smoother and yet it maintains the stock beautiful feeling. .

For people who had problems I've made this file . Since everything works fine for me , I've uploaded it for testing , so please report here the behaviour of this transition .

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-03-19 at 06:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
install it this morning..only thing to report so far is that i have the smoothest fastest and bug free transitions ever!!!..tks dragoss.

The Following User Says Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post:
I glad it works fine , I've updated the link on the first post . Enjoy !

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoss91 For This Useful Post:
hey...ur transitions is awesome..do you mind if i put it together to my harmattan black theme and let other user to enjoy tis?

can u make the background blur when there got another thing running in front? and forcerotate pls :X

Last edited by sogoodbye; 2012-03-20 at 08:55.

i dont know but the trans file on 1st post bricked my phone !

Originally Posted by G.One View Post
how it bricked ? I mean what behaviour had your device ?

Originally Posted by G.One View Post
I guess your transitions.ini file just disappeared and the UI was damaged . It happened to me few times but I managed to connect back the phone to wifi and put back the transitions file and everything worked fine . I have no idea why is this happening , the problem is not my file .

Tutorial on the first page updated , and please read the red text so bricking will not be a problem anymore .

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
I guess your transitions.ini file just disappeared and the UI was damaged . It happened to me few times but I managed to connect back the phone to wifi and put back the transitions file and everything worked fine . I have no idea why is this happening , the problem is not my file .

Tutorial on the first page updated , and please read the red text so bricking will not be a problem anymore .
It's weird, but I have installed you transition and have not had any problems, try this: Place it in your theme's folder or at /usr/share/hildon-desktop / (Name the existing transition.ini file to transitions.ini.default and then paste the .ini file), this information is from this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ast+transition

The Following User Says Thank You to D@vIcHoJD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D@vIcHoJD View Post
It's weird, but I have installed you transition and have not had any problems, try this: Place it in your theme's folder or at /usr/share/hildon-desktop / (Name the existing transition.ini file to transitions.ini.default and then paste the .ini file), this information is from this thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ast+transition
It might be a winscp bug , I have made the tutorial with this method in the first post