Notices

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Just download the clip to your phone with Cutetube. Then you need never worry about buffering. And you get to keep it forever and play it offline. It's so easy. People make such mountains out of molehills.
thank you for the tip. I will try this.
But how do I find my clips on Cutetube? This time I seached on www.youtube.com and after that I knew the perfekt title so i could find the clip on Cutetube. Is there a better way to do it?
Regards olle
ps: As you can read in this thread I do not have this problem any more. every thing conercerning running clips on Youtube seems to work fine now.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
I find I get best search results when I use the "Relevance" option on the search page.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by storolle View Post
hi.
Well now I am logged in into Cutetube.
It was very difficult fo find this youtube clip there.
( "get back" with the beatles )

If i searched for : get back I do not find this viedeo clip
It I searched for : "the beatles" I find nothing relevant.
If I seached for : " the beatles performing Get back" then I found this clip. But is stopped after 30 seconde for buffering.

NOW I am connected to a wifi with
3 mb /s received and 3 mb/s sent.

So what is the problem?
Regards Olle
I've just re-read this. You type in "the beatles" and find nothing relevant? Well what do you expect when The Beatles have released hundreds of songs?! Is it that hard just to type in the artist and the song name? Thats what every intelligent person would do I'm sure.

Wow. So your complaint is that when you type in "the beatles" the specific song you want, out of hundreds, doesn't fly out your search results and hit you between the eyes.

*edit*

I've just typed in "the beatles get back" and it was at the top of my search results in seconds. My god.

I mean, just typing in "get back" what do you expect? How many songs and videos out there will have "get back" in the title? It's like saying I typed in "man" and "iron man" didnt come at the top of the resuts. Durrr.

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-04-24 at 17:18.

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
Depending on things like your location and program used (user agent) and video format, you get your video from different youtube/google data center/server. I occasionally have the same problem and when I look under the hood it is usually the very same server in NY and not one in europe as it should be. In that (relatively rare) case the only solution is to let it buffer or simply download it.

well. I only seach in cutetube in the way I seach on Youtube.
If I search in youtube on the beatles I can find this song on the top list.
If I seach for "get back" I also can chose among many recordings of this song and the beatles versions come among the first 10.

When I did the same search with cutetube I had sorted it by popularity knowing that this clip is viewed 12 000 000 times.
If I search for get back the beatles I find nothing.

but If I search the beatles Get back and sort by relavance if find the clip.

Evidently it is easier to find a special clip in youtube compared to cutetube.

Yo puedo ver videos de youtube desde mi motorola backflip sin problema y puedo escuchar radio online

El Spammo.