Notices

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Sorry I don't!
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Does it support portrait and landscape mode based on the accelerometer?

News from Sygic or Nokia?????? Sorry but i can't wait enough!!!! I need a turn-by-turn navigator!!!

Originally Posted by alex-000 View Post
News from Sygic or Nokia?????? Sorry but i can't wait enough!!!! I need a turn-by-turn navigator!!!
Me too..

I hate waiting for something i dont know when it's coming..

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Sorry I haven't provided an update lately.
I think there was a problem with the packages over the last few days which they updated yesterday.

NO further lags to report and it seems to be working well. Prior to yesterday my copy was crashing almost straight away after starting up.

it seemed to take sevaer attempts to launch. I'm not sure whether this was just my device or a general problem. Anyhow, after installing the laest release this problem went.

i haven't got any update on a release but i will ask he question next week to see if i can let you all have some useful news.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

The Following User Says Thank You to cardiff-blues For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
seriously you are better off buying a second hand 5800 and using ovi maps with all maps u wish for near the same price as sygic with all the individual maps for n900

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
seriously you are better off buying a second hand 5800 and using ovi maps with all maps u wish for near the same price as sygic with all the individual maps for n900
you don't even know how much Sygic will cost...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
you don't even know how much Sygic will cost...
Or if its ever will be released to public...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
any word about syngic map for new zealand? anyone?

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
well for s60 with europen map its 80 euro i'm willing to bet its about the same on N900 if not a little more b/c the low amount of units to sell to.
i purchased a 5800 new 13 months ago for 200 euro
so now i should easily get a second hand one the same price as sygic.
Its going to be a big rip off as they have no competition on maemo 5 they have no reason to make the price competitive with anyone else

Tags
application, fremantle, gps, maemo, maemo 5, map, navigation, sygic, turn-by-turn