Closed Thread
Did anyone notice the tags for this thread?

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Am i right by assuming that if we pre order through nokia we should get our phones 1st
dont all laugh

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
@kopte3

what a weirdo

(i did wait for n920 )

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Am i right by assuming that if we pre order through nokia we should get our phones 1st
dont all laugh
Depends where you live and when did you order it... Therefore, no =/

Selected markets are going to be releasing it before others, and they are shipping them in the same order as they were ordered...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mengs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by ciaomatteo View Post
Not true. NokiaUSA has shipped out after distributors in the past.
USA is not everything
most nokia devices start shipping in europe first which is how 3rd party sites get them before nokia US does, they get theres from europe so not official US release.
you'll never see NAM versions go on sale in US before nokiaUS as them

Posts: 369 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Virginia
Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Me not happy aswell but if you can indulge in 2 half hours of n900

njoi ................................................
I got so bored listening to those dullards I quit 20 mins into the first one. Excruciating.

Originally Posted by Hogwash View Post
I got so bored listening to those dullards I quit 20 mins into the first one. Excruciating.
The best option is to let it load and drag the progress bar along until you see something that interests you. They do give the device quite a thorough demo.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by Mengs View Post
I'm gonna boycott watching videos and reading about the n900 for a while (This thread not included; not like there's any news about n900 on this thread anyway )...

The reason I'm doing this is because I'm tired of waiting for the phone!

I've been waiting for the phone so eagerly that I've probably watched all the videos on youtube on n900 and all the links posted at maemo talk... I actually want to have some amazement when I get the phone. You know the feeling of not being able to control your phone very well, and not knowing what button does what under a different menu. I feel like I already know too much to fully enjoy all the functions that come with the phone/tablet...

My 2c...
I hear you there. I feel exactly the same. It only brings more pain to the soul not being able to have it in my hands. It's like Amber's song from a few years ago... Don't you know that when you touch me baby that it's torture. Brush up against me I get chills down on my spine.

canceled from buy.com because of this email reply

We apologize for the delay of your order.

However, we have received an estimated time of arrival from our distributor and expect this product to ship on or around 11/20/09. Please note that this date is only an estimate and is subject to change. You will receive an email once the product ships and your credit card will not be billed until that time.

and will order through pc connection when my bank is credited because they are saying that they have a ship date of OCT.22

buy.com's cancellation dept. tried to say that i couldn't because the order was in fullfillment. and i told them how are they supposed to be full-filling my order when they will not have the product for atleast another month......

they cancelled the order.

Posts: 369 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Virginia
Get to the back of the line blackwolf

LOO-HOO ZER-HER

[/ace ventura]

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising