Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
question for the developers. what is the best way of giving feedback. is it through this thread, or is there another way? I've used the tablet UI a bit and would like to give my experience and report my bugs. I don't have any coding skills though.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Storm_11 View Post
question for the developers. what is the best way of giving feedback. is it through this thread, or is there another way? I've used the tablet UI a bit and would like to give my experience and report my bugs.
For tablet reference UX bugs, you should visit bugs.meego.com. You can search or browse the existing tablet UX bugs there, vote on those that affect or concern you most, and add information to those that need it. You can also report new bugs there.

If you're not familiar with Bugzilla and have questions, please say so.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
For tablet reference UX bugs, you should visit bugs.meego.com. You can search or browse the existing tablet UX bugs there, vote on those that affect or concern you most, and add information to those that need it. You can also report new bugs there.

If you're not familiar with Bugzilla and have questions, please say so.
thanks, seems a bit tricky to use but i think I'll work it out and contribute if i can

ive used the tablet UX. its very very slow for me. and not scaled properly

Anybody tried installing these cordia packages yet? Should be straighforward. I'd like to try when I get sometime and a new SD Card...

http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/smok...ndard/armv7hl/

am planning to but I cant get into sudo. when I use meego as password I get the problem of "Meego is not in the sudoers files this incident will be reported". anybody know what the password is?

Posts: 362 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy, Lombardia
WIth su (not sudo) with password meego I usually become root user

ah cheers that should work

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 148 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
I remember the two dont conflict, so you might be able to install it. because its not like multiboot that reflashes the kernel everytime, but just loads a program if you get what I mean. so I don't think they conflict. am sure someone stated in the backup menu post.
hmm, so what happens when you have backupmenu installed and boot with keyboard open?

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by jnack95 View Post
Anybody tried installing these cordia packages yet? Should be straighforward.
I tried some weeks ago, but did not get the X to start at all. There were several missing dependencies which I had to ignore when installing. Also it seems that the developers of Cordia themselves do not have a hardware (Nokia N900) to test Cordia on the N900, so the packages are just built, but...
So, maybe it's you, who will join the deveopers in the testing phase and help to bring Cordia to the real world outside the SDK

Last edited by acrux; 2011-06-29 at 08:27.