Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I am not complaining about any speculation. What I've listed out is fact. There's pages upon pages that support what I've stated.

I never ask anything of others that I do not ask of myself.

Incorrect. You'll state something about a "scam", "lack of deliverables" or something of the like before I need to submit any proof. Simply stated; continue acting as you have been for the last few pages. You will prove my point faster than you've attempted to create your own so-called stance.

Want to prove me wrong? Clean up your act. Go.
Your memory seems to fail you so perhaps stop claiming something you cannot prove.

But relax, just playing with you, using your own words, just in case you forget about it again.

Go...od morning. Time for some omelets.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-06-03 at 20:21.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Your memory seems to fail you so perhaps stop claiming something you cannot prove.
I will not hold a discussion like this with a monosyllabic person that has not shown a modicum of civil conversation outside of oft repeated and incredibly annoying mantras as "scam" as yourself.

My memory has not failed me as much as apparently your manners have failed you.

I am not above reproach; however you are quite the hypocrite. Do not address me until you've learned more words than "scam". I will not tolerate your scam posts from hereon; will report each and every one of them as the nuisance that they are.

I've tolerated your disruptive behavior for far too long. No more.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
NP, I won't address you. Expect the same from you.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Gerbick, there is no point reasoning with someone who a) is incapable of seeing his own faults and b) must always have the last word. The best approach is not to feed the troll.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Gerbick, there is no point reasoning with someone who a) is incapable of seeing his own faults and b) must always have the last word. The best approach is not to feed the troll.
or to feed him poison...

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
or to feed him poison...
Game of Thrones...

Originally Posted by att View Post
Game of Thrones...
Game of Tablets.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I've tolerated your disruptive behavior for far too long. No more.
Not quite sure if you meant to sound like a annoyed teacher or not, but.....

I personally don't see the big problem with dave. Take it all with a pinch of salt and a smile , or ignore and go and do something more important. I'm sure there are plenty more spelling mistakes to be corrected.

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
Game of Tablets.
Then let's hope Jolla is Like A Lannister - Always Pays His Debts

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Not quite sure if you meant to sound like a annoyed teacher or not, but.....

I personally don't see the big problem with dave. Take it all with a pinch of salt and a smile , or ignore and go and do something more important. I'm sure there are plenty more spelling mistakes to be corrected.
Relax, It will be more smiling now. I was talking to Mscion about tough love after refund and was told how the future gonna go for no reason, I usually not address people, nor attack people so I think it will more friendly sailing in this thread from here on out. No heated discussions.

We all learn from it so lets leave it and always stay friendly...

Edit: and yeah...Salt is always nice to have

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-06-04 at 08:08.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Finally summer in north eruopean. That means more sun yeha!
Just bought this for my tablet money even if Jolla has not yet delivered my money:

https://www.conrad.se/?websale8=conr...ge&rdebox=box1

It really is time go next step in my solary project and charge my damn laptop using solar.Right now my solar cells creates more power than I take from my current 12 leadbattery who is full all the time but to small charge laptop. so I need a bigger one :P

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund