Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Asuncion
I found the problem... There was an image on that folder /home/user/.wallpapers.png and I deleted it... Now it works...

I have problem to update my QuickTweak, installation stops after 20 seconds (devel-mode is open) with "installation aborted". It is save to uninstall previous version first and after that install the newest version. My previous tweaks wont dissappear?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
I have problem to update my QuickTweak, installation stops after 20 seconds (devel-mode is open) with "installation aborted". It is save to uninstall previous version first and after that install the newest version. My previous tweaks wont dissappear?

Yup you can do an uninstallation safely without your tweaks disappearing

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
this app doesn't install system-ui tweak. i installed this app. but this app never prompts me for root pasword. is this right behaviour?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by achilles333 View Post
this app doesn't install system-ui tweak. i installed this app. but this app never prompts me for root pasword. is this right behaviour?
Sys-ui tweaks are in Tweak T; it doesn't ask for password since many months thanks to the efforts of Schturman to make it as easy to use as possible...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
as i worked a bit more with n9 tweak then before, i would like to ask a question... would it be possible to add more "standard" apps to tweak J? I would like to remove calendar (always access it from homescreen), clock (access clock via coderus statusbar) notes, feeds (never use both) and maybe also the app meecast (access via homescreen)

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
Originally Posted by snooky View Post
as i worked a bit more with n9 tweak then before, i would like to ask a question... would it be possible to add more "standard" apps to tweak J? I would like to remove calendar (always access it from homescreen), clock (access clock via coderus statusbar) notes, feeds (never use both) and maybe also the app meecast (access via homescreen)
just rename the .desktop in .desktop1 what you want to hide (/usr/share/applications)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lorenzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Sys-ui tweaks are in Tweak T; it doesn't ask for password since many months thanks to the efforts of Schturman to make it as easy to use as possible...
Yes, I know it's there is option T. I have chosen coderus unrestricted system-ui. And went with open mode option, but the app doesn't install all applets. Though it reports successfully!

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
New version available, first post later...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
New version available, first post later...
Unable to install version 9.6.3 from .deb file
File might be corrupted...
Tried several times, even apt-get update, purge, install ....
Also reseted the phone.
Then installed again v9.6.2 from .deb and worked flawlessly
Therefore there might be something wrong with the .deb of v9.6.3
Please check and revert.
thanks

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh