Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
E3 kicks off in 25 minutes today will be Microsoft keynotes, I'm so hoping for Big game News, Maybe some Arkham Asylum 2 footage and improved consoles.
What do you want to see this week?
Watch todays coverage live below
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-confere...essconferences

Has a new xbox been announced?

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Southampton, UK
They have announced a new 360, built in wifi and smaller, 250GB hard drive and 'shinier'.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
i dont like all that kinect stuff announced but loving CoD black ops game play and MGS, the new xbox 360 was nice too might get one in the future

Watching at the moment, my stream is a bit delayed so Im as far as the 'Adventures' bit. Microsoft are really pushing the services and experience part of what the xbox 360 offers, Nokia really should be taking note as this is where the battlefield for smartphones will be won and lost. If Microsoft can reinvent themselves from the fuddy duddy to compete against Nintendo and Sony, then surely Nokia have the chance to do so in their battle with Android and Apple.

For those catching up later - unbearable cuteness warning for the little girl playing hide and seek with her virtual pet, Skittles the tiger, over the new cam

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

ESPN on xbox is WIN

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
ff 14 and cod black ops.......

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ İstanbul - Turkey
Ubisoft's conference is on. An interesting surprise for me was the Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new game named Child of Eden. I am making a game for N900 inspired by his work on Rez, and this new game has the most ideas I had for my game . At least it is for XBox's Natal, not for touch screen .

Originally Posted by Optln View Post
Ubisoft's conference is on. An interesting surprise for me was the Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new game named Child of Eden. I am making a game for N900 inspired by his work on Rez, and this new game has the most ideas I had for my game . At least it is for XBox's Natal, not for touch screen .
Cool, Im a bit of a Mizuguchi fan myself. Rez is one of my all time faves, and there's definitely more than a little Rez in Child of Eden I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with

(Its not just xbox by the way, also coming to PS3)

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Anything about half life?!!?