I have followed merlin1991 advices in Posts:#562

First time nothing, second time memory was founded but only for reading, third time (today) it works and I have the memory back.

Thank you all for your help and keep on the good work.

Last edited by leo-one; 2012-04-12 at 11:45.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Stockport, UK
Hi,

I realized on the weekend that my camera is not saving the pictures. It shows them correct for the 2 seconds as in my settings, but then I cannot find them on my N900.

Looked on my SD card as well. Both, the Camera and the DCIM folder have no new pictures in it... I got space on internal memory and SD card.

Using CSSU Testing 3.1 and kp50.

Dmesg does not show anything unusual.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot
Jan

At least that issue doesn't prove to be right for me - everything is saved perfectly fine. I'd recommend reinstalling your camera-driver though - had some issues with that sometimes.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
First of all I want to thank the CSSU team for their tremendous efforts.
I've downloaded T3.1 yesterday and everything is working well
except for some points which are -maybe- not due to latest CSSU update

So did anyone face some/all of the following situations:
1-I've noticed that although camera-ui has become much better -concerning performance-, the camera-ui still have some freezes.
2-There's a kind of high power drain when taking pictures.
3-A strange accident happend while I was using Open Media Player
as I wanted to play a video but when I clicked on it the OMP gone crazy i.e. Its interface was closing and opening repeatedly for about a minute, and I couldn't stop this until I pulled my finger away from the sensor the thing that stopped te problem-I think-

So is this a Bug? or is there any other reason that may has caused these errors ?

The Following User Says Thank You to AnasSyria For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by AnasSyria View Post
First of all I want to thank the CSSU team for their tremendous efforts.
I've downloaded T3.1 yesterday and everything is working well
except for some points which are -maybe- not due to latest CSSU update

So did anyone face some/all of the following situations:
1-I've noticed that although camera-ui has become much better -concerning performance-, the camera-ui still have some freezes.
2-There's a kind of high power drain when taking pictures.
3-A strange accident happend while I was using Open Media Player
as I wanted to play a video but when I clicked on it the OMP gone crazy i.e. Its interface was closing and opening repeatedly for about a minute, and I couldn't stop this until I pulled my finger away from the sensor the thing that stopped te problem-I think-

So is this a Bug? or is there any other reason that may has caused these errors ?
i agree with the first two.. but for the last two take it to the OMP thread.. it might be a bug in OMP

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to visN900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by JanW View Post
Hi,

I realized on the weekend that my camera is not saving the pictures. It shows them correct for the 2 seconds as in my settings, but then I cannot find them on my N900.

Looked on my SD card as well. Both, the Camera and the DCIM folder have no new pictures in it... I got space on internal memory and SD card.

Using CSSU Testing 3.1 and kp50.

Dmesg does not show anything unusual.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot
Jan
try changing your overclock profile.. if u still get the error(u ll get a blank screen after u take 3-4 shots) there's still no solution for that..

Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
try changing your overclock profile.. if u still get the error(u ll get a blank screen after u take 3-4 shots) there's still no solution for that..
Hi,

the phone is not overclocked...

Cheers
Jan

The Following User Says Thank You to JanW For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by greenstorm View Post
At least that issue doesn't prove to be right for me - everything is saved perfectly fine. I'd recommend reinstalling your camera-driver though - had some issues with that sometimes.
Hi,

thanks for your answer.

How do I reinstall them (i basically need the package name, haven't got fcam drivers or similar installed)....

Cheers
Jan

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Spain
Hi crew, I don't have sdcard mount. I recover Mydocs with reinstalling ke-recv but now nothing in mmc1.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.
PD: ls /dev/mmc* only returns mmcblk0* but not mmcblk1*

Last edited by TARIKO; 2012-04-15 at 10:16.

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
hi all. i have cssu stable, how can i "upgrade" to cssu testing?

i really want to try the new camera-ui. installing the cssu testing is the only way? or is there another way to have it on cssu stable? maybe will be inserted in the stable in future releases?

Tags
cssu testing