Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
for the apt-get part you need to run as devel-su...

if you keep getting the lock error just reboot or as devel-su do:

rm -rf /var/lib/dpkg/lock

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
whoever facing any probllem regarding apkenv ,few posts back try qml version , grab the apk and load it,install it and you are done . But i suppose unfortunately you cant be certain about missing libraries ,dependencies this way .The one who is having the earliest version of apkenv,should test as many apk as possible . So that we may have an idea about the missing libraries etc .

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Dalvik VM running on Harmattan:

http://thpmaemo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/...mattan-in.html

Guy: - "Do you have any future plans on continuing on this? Some GUI app maybe?"
Thomas: - "Not really at the moment, no. But if somebody wants to pick up from there, [...]"

So, help needed

Last edited by Hariainm; 2012-10-24 at 16:03.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
thp has requested that people do not redistribute the binaries. Has it not occured to anyone that he might have removed them from the website due to at least one individual ignoring this request?
As for me, I posted apkenv-qml after apkenv binaries were removed from thp site.
And I don't see any request at apkenv site to no to redistribute these binaries.
But if it is nessesary I can remove them from apkenv-qml package, so you will be need to install them manually.

Last edited by KiRiK; 2012-10-24 at 16:23.

Originally Posted by KiRiK View Post
As for me, I posted apkenv-qml after apkenv binaries were removed from thp site.
And I don't see any request at apkenv site to no to redistribute these binaries.
But if it is nessesary I can remove them from apkenv-qml package, so you will be need to install them manually.
Before removal of the links, thp expressly mentioned not to distribute the binaries either in your package or singly...Also to link back to thp.io/2012/apkenv...

P.S. Nothing personal but I think it would have been/still is appropriate for anyone who wishes to use those binaries to contact thp first considering his express disapproval of his binaries being re-distributed...After all one PM to him won't hurt and will help clarify things ...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-24 at 16:31.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
I got permission denied for every game. What did I do wrong?
Maybe I need to start over. But how to undo the apt-get install *libs?

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Originally Posted by JadHusin View Post
I got permission denied for every game. What did I do wrong?
Maybe I need to start over. But how to undo the apt-get install *libs?
Run the games as root (devel-su) and user to see if any way works...

If you start over the apt-get part doesn't need to be reversed as 2 out of the 5 libraries are essential for your system...The other 3 don't need to be disturbed...You can simply start from scratch and enter the apt-get commands it won't disrupt anything...

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Run the games as root (devel-su) and user to see if any way works...

If you start over the apt-get part doesn't need to be reversed as 2 out of the 5 libraries are essential for your system...The other 3 don't need to be disturbed...You can simply start from scratch and enter the apt-get commands it won't disrupt anything...
I tried both and none worked. I even used chmod +x apkenv before ./apkenv for both user and root. Didn't work either :'(

SCREW OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Dalvik VM running on Harmattan:

http://thpmaemo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/...mattan-in.html

Guy: - "Do you have any future plans on continuing on this? Some GUI app maybe?"
Thomas: - "Not really at the moment, no. But if somebody wants to pick up from there, [...]"

So, help needed
This is cool.

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
I don't understand:
When i lauch abspace from qml-apkenv, the game start and crash,
when i launch it from terminal i got "permission denied" even after chmod.

It worked before i play with qmlapkenv and n9qt, maybe that's because i lost my apkenv.harmattan.

Is the one from qmlapk is the good one ?

Tags
android, emu_layer, new_whazapp, orphanenv, sfdroid, thp ole ole ole, thp's up, y u disobey thp