Active Topics

I think its qtweak

I have found the problem , the problem is the application update ( 1.4.0-1 +0 m7 ) , last one month with the default one in pr 1.3 ( 1.3.2 +0 m8 ) , and did not have that problem , had qtweak fastern installed and still did not have the problem , Install the update yesterday , and the problem appeared , I guess it's a bug in the application or sabotage by nokia Now the question is how can i go back to the previous version ? I do not want to flash again

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by panukooo View Post
I have found the problem , the problem is the application update ( 1.4.0-1 +0 m7 ) , last one month with the default one in pr 1.3 ( 1.3.2 +0 m8 ) , and did not have that problem , had qtweak fastern installed and still did not have the problem , Install the update yesterday , and the problem appeared , I guess it's a bug in the application or sabotage by nokia Now the question is how can i go back to the previous version ? I do not want to flash again
Like I said in the first post, I am aware the problem didn't appear until after the latest Facebook update.
I would guess that the update was manditory due to changes with Facebook. I wouldn't imagine a working downgrade is possible at this point.

The Following User Says Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
panukooo,

Like what imaginaryenemy mentioned; the update was most probably to bring the app up-to-date with the latest API changes so a downgrade may not work...

If you still want to do a downgrade then as root you can do:
Code:
apt-get install $PKG_NAME=$PKG_VERSION
replace $pkg_name and $pkg_version with the respective data...

Btw, did anybody bother contacting Store Support? A few complaints might get them to work on it...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Like I said in the first post, I am aware the problem didn't appear until after the latest Facebook update.
I would guess that the update was manditory due to changes with Facebook. I wouldn't imagine a working downgrade is possible at this point.
yes, but pr1.3 is not the problem , if not , the facebook update that appears after upgrading to PR1.3

Originally Posted by panukooo View Post
yes, but pr1.3 is not the problem , if not , the facebook update that appears after upgrading to PR1.3
Right. Like i said in my first post, i had the problem after the Facebook update when I still had PR1.2. I got the update BEFORE i had PR1.3.

i can confirm that fb latest up(down)grade is the cause of feed disappearing.

i just rrflashed my N9, the feeds worked

Since you did a downgrade, did you also notice any problems in loading comments on pictures? I noticed that commenting page on pictures sometime disappears

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
i can confirm that fb latest up(down)grade is the cause of feed disappearing.

i just rrflashed my N9, the feeds worked
So you are using the previous version of Facebook? No issues?

@kai en : will observe

@imagineenemy yes, im using the previous version (together with pr1.3 update), no issue on feeds