Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by emro View Post
Dumb question...If you would like to order a tablet right now (cause you were out of money until now,or any other stupid reason...) how would you do that?
I believe you have to wait until the tablet is out and then you can get them at retail price (presumably from shop.jolla.com or any other potential partner that may appear between now and end of May).

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Dumb question...If you would like to order a tablet right now (cause you were out of money until now,or any other stupid reason...) how would you do that?
You can't right now, but jolla open for more orders later. Just wait...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Anyone knows if jolla tablet will come with type-c-usb connector?
of course no!

i think you need to wait until ordering will be available at official jolla shop site

you snooze...you lose.
thanks.

The Tablet/Phone combo was really a nice deal...really sad right now.Do you think there will be something similar when the tablet is out?clearly a bit more expensive,but....

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
you snooze...you lose.
thanks.
Not really. You could save your Money to jPhone ll if you like. So its not all waste.

If tou still want the Old Phone Im sure jolla Will have the combo available again. Sit tight.

Maybe Dave will sell you his tablet since it won't have 3G :P

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by salyavin View Post
I was just about to say something similar, only more serious. I have already seen posts from people who changed their mind asking about transfering their orders to someone else. I am sure there will be tablets available once they start shipping.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
tablets are on the way!

Originally Posted by salyavin View Post
I don't sell tech. It is too much work transferring money and shipping. I rather give it away to friends and family.

I would cancel The purchase but it seems that I need to get the tablet and then send it back. Again, too much work.

So I will end up with a tablet I don't need. But it's always nice with new tech and it will be intressting to see what jolla came up with. So it's not all bad. IM also happy to support Jolla. They Need all the hwlpvthey can get to provide 3g tablet in the future.

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-04-20 at 05:36.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund